The Third Talossan Transparency in Government Act

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, Today at 11:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Whereas, there is a need to identify the responsible official overseeing the implementation of the automatic governmental information transmittal mandated by 58RZ6, and

Whereas, Cabinet discussions are currently sealed for seven years before release is allowed by the Royal Archivist, and

Whereas, this need has led to confusion when attempting to satisfy the above-mentioned mandate.

Therefore, be it enacted by the King, Cosa and Sënats in Ziu assembled that El Lexhatx Section D.8.9 which currently reads as follows:

Quote8.9 Automated Governmental Information Transmittal

8.9.1 All internal government communications on Government-owned fora shall be transmitted to the Royal Archives as soon as feasibly possible after the conclusion of that Government's term of office. 8.9.2 These transmittals shall be released to the public by the Royal Archives seven (7) years after the conclusion of that Government's term of office. 8.9.3 No communications containing protected information covered by El Lexhatx sections D. 8.2, D. 8.3, and D. 8.4 shall be included in the transmittals.

Furthermore, The transmittal scheme shall begin with the internal government records of the Tzaracomprada Government (58th Cosa).

Is amended to read as follows:

Quote8.9 Automatic Governmental Information Transmittal

8.9.1 All internal government communications on Government-owned fora shall be transmitted to the Royal Archivist by the Minister of Technology as soon as feasibly possible after the conclusion of that Government's term of office. 8.9.2 These transmittals shall be released to the public only by the Royal Archives seven (7) years after the conclusion of that Government's term of office. 8.9.3 No communications containing protected information covered by El Lexhatx sections D. 8.2, D. 8.3, and D. 8.4 shall be included in the transmittals. 8.9.4 Should the Royal Archivist position be vacant or the Royal Archivist be unavailable the Scribe of Abbavilla or Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla shall be empowered to effectuate the transmittal or release.

Uréu q'estadra så:
Breneir Tzaracomprada (MC-BREN)
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

As with all of your bills, I intend to abstain if this is presented for a vote, and I will encourage others to do so.  Due to your past misbehavior, I have no interest in joining your side in any political cause.  Indeed, your character means that you actively hurt these goals.  I was reminded of this since I read your posts right after watching War Zone.

I will maintain this stance indefinitely, until such time as you take steps to rehabilitate yourself by resigning from the Cosa and undertake this educational course in how to understand and prevent sexual harassment of all kinds.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on Today at 01:58:38 PMAs with all of your bills, I intend to abstain if this is presented for a vote, and I will encourage others to do so.  Due to your past misbehavior, I have no interest in joining your side in any political cause.  Indeed, your character means that you actively hurt these goals.  I was reminded of this since I read your posts right after watching War Zone.

I will maintain this stance indefinitely, until such time as you take steps to rehabilitate yourself by resigning from the Cosa and undertake this educational course in how to understand and prevent sexual harassment of all kinds.

Hey Baron, whenever you make these kinds of posts I will repost my statement:

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 03, 2026, 11:45:47 AMTrust is a two-way street and will need to be rebuilt.
I am simply asking you and Miestra to post the joint statement you plan to make unsigned announcing the end of the boycott. I am happy to take the course and resign from the Ziu. Neither of those things bother me

You and Miestra refused a simple request. I remain more than happy to do what you asked if you do what I asked.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

This isn't a two-way street.  You hurt another person.  We're not making a bargain and I'm not accepting conditions.

As always, you will live with the consequences of your choices.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on Today at 02:08:10 PMThis isn't a two-way street.  You hurt another person.  We're not making a bargain and I'm not accepting conditions.

As always, you will live with the consequences of your choices.

Yes, I have dealt with a boycott lasting over a year. Have apologized twice. And now am dealing with someone refusing to post a simple statement.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Yes, we all understand that you have a hard time with someone telling you "no."  That's how you got in this mess.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on Today at 02:10:48 PMYes, we all understand that you have a hard time with someone telling you "no."  That's how you got in this mess.

Ignoring the usual insinuations from our prime minister.
To repeat for public knowledge, I am happy to take the course and resign from the Ziu once a joint statement is posted unsigned and then signed once confirmation of the former is determined.

In the meantime, I will continue on as leader of HM's loyal opposition.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on Today at 02:10:48 PMYes, we all understand that you have a hard time with someone telling you "no."  That's how you got in this mess.

Yeah, this is an important point here, which gets lost if we talk about this as if it were solely about sexual harassment. Breneir is a doyen of all kinds of harassment. Pestering; nagging; proposing the same bills over and over again, in the apparent hope that we'll eventually give him what he wants so as to stop being annoyed. @Bråneu Excelsio, UrN talked about repeated unwanted communications on WhatsApp.

I can only assume this is a behaviour pattern which has served him well outside Talossa.

¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-me come!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC on Today at 02:22:02 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on Today at 02:10:48 PMYes, we all understand that you have a hard time with someone telling you "no."  That's how you got in this mess.

Yeah, this is an important point here, which gets lost if we talk about this as if it were solely about sexual harassment. Breneir is a doyen of all kinds of harassment. Pestering; nagging; proposing the same bills over and over again, in the apparent hope that we'll eventually give him what he wants so as to stop being annoyed. @Bråneu Excelsio, UrN talked about repeated unwanted communications on WhatsApp.

I can only assume this is a behaviour pattern which has served him well outside Talossa.

That is not true, Miestra. I messaged Braneu twice. That is not repeated unwanted communication. I realize you want to whip up a case against me but lying is unbecoming.

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 03, 2026, 06:48:50 PM
Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC on October 03, 2026, 06:27:33 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 03, 2026, 05:01:30 PMFolks, if you could please put parts that concern the end of the boycott into a joint statement?

No. As AD said, this is not a negotiation.

So then we won't be moving forward. I appreciate you laying out the terms. My door is open should you all decide to post the joint statement as an exercise in trust-building.

Ugh, we were so close to ending this campaign and allowing Talossa to move on, if not, for the personal grudges by two powerful figures.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Breneir Tzaracomprada

My door remains open Miestra and Alexandreu when you are truly ready to move on. It's just a simple statement you are refusing to post.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I promise you that exactly no one was shocked that you found an excuse to avoid these steps towards rehabilitation.  We could easily leave a permanent note in La C'hronica for each month which reads, "This month, Breneir found a reason to avoid confronting the consequences of his actions."
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on Today at 02:36:39 PMI promise you that exactly no one was shocked that you found an excuse to avoid these steps towards rehabilitation.  We could easily leave a permanent note in La C'hronica for each month which reads, "This month, Breneir found a reason to avoid confronting the consequences of his actions."

Alexandreu, seriously if you wanted me out of the Ziu and to take the course then a simple statement is not much to do. You are this close to getting rid of me but have decided that taking a hard line (suddenly) on joint statements is more important. If I wanted to "avoid the consequences" of my actions then simply leaving Talossa would probably have been the move so that is a silly line. You can do better than that. :)
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Actually, you know what?  I think this is a great lesson.  Breneir wants to make a bargain.  We told him no, but he's already shown that he can't understand what that means. 

But since right now he's just an offender who really doesn't seem to understand that "no means no," it's maybe more important that he start learning.

So when the time comes, I will publicly announce:

QuoteBreneir Tzaracomprada sexually harassed another citizen.  No one deserves to be treated this way -- there is nothing more important than the safety of our citizens.  After being confronted with his behavior, Breneir spent a year refusing to apologize in a real way, but eventually acquiesced.  For most of us, this wasn't enough to begin to treat him like any other citizen.  It was too hard to forget that he'd hurt someone else or that he didn't really seem to care.

However, Breneir has now resigned from the Cosa and has undertaken an educational course.  These are both good first steps to show that he wants to begin to learn and change his behavior.  Everyone deserves to be safe and not feel like being in our public square might make them a possible target.  We hope that, if he decides to remain a citizen, that this is becomes a chance for him to start a new chapter of his time here.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on Today at 03:08:37 PMActually, you know what?  I think this is a great lesson.  Breneir wants to make a bargain.  We told him no, but he's already shown that he can't understand what that means. 

But since right now he's just an offender who really doesn't seem to understand that "no means no," it's maybe more important that he start learning.

So when the time comes, I will publicly announce:

QuoteBreneir Tzaracomprada sexually harassed another citizen.  No one deserves to be treated this way -- there is nothing more important than the safety of our citizens.  After being confronted with his behavior, Breneir spent a year refusing to apologize in a real way, but eventually acquiesced.  For most of us, this wasn't enough to begin to treat him like any other citizen.  It was too hard to forget that he'd hurt someone else or that he didn't really seem to care.

However, Breneir has now resigned from the Cosa and has undertaken an educational course.  These are both good first steps to show that he wants to begin to learn and change his behavior.  Everyone deserves to be safe and not feel like being in our public square might make them a possible target.  We hope that, if he decides to remain a citizen, that this is becomes a chance for him to start a new chapter of his time here.


That's a nice poison pill you present. I, having some self respect, choose not to take it. When you are serious about this I will be ready, Alexandreu. In the meantime this thread will be proof of your intent to draw this out even longer than it needs to.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake