News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Terp - Minister of Finance - Budget

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., August 26, 2021, 06:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

S;reu Túischac'h,

I have a question for the Right Honourable Ian Plätschisch cornerning the budget for this Cosa.
Why has no budget bill been hoppered yet?
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Very well. I ask the Rt Hon Minister of Finance @Ian Plätschisch to respond to this question until the 2nd of September, 18:14 Talossan Time.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

Ian Plätschisch

Honorable members,

The budget is being prepared in consultation with the other Ministers and Burgermeister of Inland Revenue. The Government is currently planning to call for a month of recess, partly so the budget will be ready for the second Clark.

I admit that there is a delay. Outside of Talossa, I started a new job and moved into a new apartment this month. That being said, I could have done a better job delegating.

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

S;reu Túischac'h,

I'd like to thank the Minister for his speedy reply. I would also like to ask one follow-up question.

Considering submitting a must-pass bill such as the budget just shortly before the deadline is risky, because it means there is no time left to address any concerns the Ziu might have,
and considering a month of recess is about to be called, extending the deadline for a month,
does that mean the Minister can assure the Ziu that a budget bill will be hoppered in time for normal legislative procedure to be followed, as opposed to the legislation requiring a Section 6-bypass?

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

Ian Plätschisch

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

S;reu Túischac'h,

I would again like to thank the Minister for his speedy reply. Also, I'd like to wish the Minister well in his new apartment and good luck with his new job. I have no further questions.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

S:reu Túischac'h, I in turn would like to thank MC da Dhi for asking the TERP, and stepping up to carry out the oversight function which is necessary for the Opposition to preserve democracy and to keep the Government honest.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan