The law on Terps

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, August 31, 2021, 08:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

El Lexhatx H.2.1 states as follows:

QuoteAny Member of the Cosă (MC) or Senator may at any time between the First and Last Clark of a Cosă Term, table in "The Ziu" board on Witt, or its equivalent, a "c (PQ)" or "Terp" in a new thread or its equivalent.

Neither El Lex, nor the bill which introduced this language (44RZ1), nor the Hopper thread on 44RZ1, gives any hint what in blue blazes a "c (PQ)" might possibly be. Could Dama Litz herself enlighten us?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Viteu

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on August 31, 2021, 08:56:42 PM
El Lexhatx H.2.1 states as follows:

QuoteAny Member of the Cosă (MC) or Senator may at any time between the First and Last Clark of a Cosă Term, table in "The Ziu" board on Witt, or its equivalent, a "c (PQ)" or "Terp" in a new thread or its equivalent.

Neither El Lex, nor the bill which introduced this language (44RZ1), nor the Hopper thread on 44RZ1, gives any hint what in blue blazes a "c (PQ)" might possibly be. Could Dama Litz herself enlighten us?

Terpelaziun literally means "question in cosa" so my guess is "cosa parliamentary question."  This would track with a proposed EQT statute, https://talossa.proboards.com/thread/4522/act, as well as the original act that appears to only have applied to MCs in Living Cosas (although in practice not so limited). I could be completely off the mark.
Viteu Marcianüs
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort

Former FreeDem (Vote PRESENT)