TERPELAZIUN ÀL SENESCHÁL / Question for the Prime Minister

Started by Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir, September 01, 2021, 05:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir

S;reu Túischac'h

Could the Seneschál please give the Ziu a full report on what he, and the rest of the Government, have done over the last month to carry out their commitments under their Coalition Agreement, and anything else they have done to promote Talossan activity?
Party Secretary of the Free Democrats of Talossa
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?board=34.0
Talossans in Christ Church :-
http://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=294.0
Başbakan of Ataturk

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

I ask the Most Honourable Txoteu Davinescu (who I can't @ because it wont let me), to respond until a week from now.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

I thank the Member for her question. Even though she supports the Government, she is carrying out a vital function which should be that of the Opposition in a parliamentary democracy; that is, keeping the Government on its toes.
I go through the various portfolios of my Government in alphabetical order.

CULTURE AND DEFENCE: we refer the Member to the relevant Minister's extremely thorough reporting on progress with his manifesto commitments at https://docs.google.com/.../1jtqG9BbZ2nUEFmLIoHcl.../edit.... We also note the Minister's recent initiatives in organising Talossan video-conference chats.

FINANCE: the Budget for the 56th Cosa is nearing completion, as the relevant Minister has already explained in response to another Terpelaziun. The Minister has also been making progress on the Eiffler commemorative stamp, and on investment options for the Kingdom's reserves; the latter will be the subject of a fuller report from the Minister himself.
The Minister, and myself on behalf of the Government, sincerely regret that the pressures of life outside Talossa have caused a delay and thus required the current month of recess.

FOREIGN: The Minister has been in contact with a number of micronations and have been considering appointments of ambassadors - not only per country, but per geographical region.

INTERIOR: the Interior Ministry in this term has revived La C'hronica, the main way in which "active Talossa" can keep "inactive Talossa" up to speed on what's happening. The revival of the TalossAssistant program is currently on hold while the Ministry of STUFF finds out whether a proposed "random assignment" of interested citizens to prospectives is allowable under European privacy regulations. The Minister notes that he will be on leave for the next couple of weeks due to family issues.

JUSTICE: the Attorney-General has made a very rapid start to her responsibilities. Her bill to remove Wisconsin Law from Talossan law passed the First Clark and was not vetoed, and is therefore in force. A bill on improving the process of lawmaking has attracted worthwhile debate and amendments from other parties and is ready for the next Clark. She has also done her part to revive the Talossan Bar by sitting the bar exam herself, and is currently awaiting results. She is also involved in an embryonic cross-party initiative to restore the "Real Cosa" rules of 1997-2003, thus making progress on every single one of her commitments in the Coalition Agreement.

STUFF: The Minister of STUFF, like the Minister of Finance, is currently snowed under with extra-Talossan commitments. He promises to be more active after the middle of this month. Nevertheless, he has progressed in examining software solutions to upgrade the current National Database, and has been available to correct issues with the National Website as and when they come up.

Thank you again for your question.

Respectfully,
Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM
Seneschal of Talossa
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa