56th Cosa - 2nd Clark Call for Bills

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, September 22, 2021, 12:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

It is my pleasure to open call for bills of the October 2021 Clark.

Eventually, the clark can be viewed in real time here:

www.talossa.ca/files/cosa_vote_result.php?cosa=56&clark=2 (for the votes)

and here:

www.talossa.ca/files/clark.php?cosa=56&clark=2 (for the bills )

It is NOT too late to submit bills, of course, as you have OFFICIALLY until the morning of the 30th of this month, provided your bills have been in the Hopper before end of business day the 15th, of course. I will make the Clark on October 1st's morning and bills submitted up to a few hours before that will probably also be taken.

PLEASE note that in order to support a bill, you need to:

1 ) Be a Senator, the Secretary of State or the King
or
2 ) Have been nominated as a Cosa Member for the upcoming Clark BEFORE the 15th,

To vote on the Clark, you will once again have 2 options:

1 ) You will be able to vote in the Clark thread (which will be created later on the 1st of October), as usual. I will enter your votes in the DB.

2 ) You will be able to vote directly in the database, using your usernumber and DB password (which you can retrieve at: www.talossa.ca/files/login.php using the PSC of the election) or by login via Facebook (which retrieve manual activation on my part).

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretár d'Estat
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Hello, yes. Please to be Clarking The Talossan Criminal Law Reform Bill #2, The Legislative Process Improvement Bill #1 (that's the version with Glüc's amendments), and The Big Chocolate Covered Waste of Time Bill. Please note that I reserve the right to make slight amendments to the text up to deadline in response to Ziu feedback.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Ian Plätschisch

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on September 22, 2021, 04:39:05 PM, The Legislative Process Improvement Bill #1 (that's the version with Glüc's amendments)

If it helps, here: https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=752.msg8345#msg8345 is a version that also includes the original whereas clauses.

Also, if possible (and if Miestră agrees) I'd like to added as a cosponsor to that one.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on September 22, 2021, 04:39:05 PM
Hello, yes. Please to be Clarking The Talossan Criminal Law Reform Bill #2, The Legislative Process Improvement Bill #1 (that's the version with Glüc's amendments), and The Big Chocolate Covered Waste of Time Bill. Please note that I reserve the right to make slight amendments to the text up to deadline in response to Ziu feedback.

The conversation surrounding The Big Chocolate Covered Waste of Time Bill indicates that a different version was forthcoming. As such, I am not comfortable Clarking this bill until the original proposer indicates the bill is finished.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I *am* the original proposer. The bill is finished. The promised amendments from someone else never arrived and I decided to force the issue.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal