56th Cosa Clark 2 Results

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, October 01, 2021, 10:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

The October 2021 Clark is now here.

www.talossa.ca/files/clark.php?cosa=56&clark=2

Or here: www.talossa.ca/files/print_clark.php (this is the printer friendly version)

In PDF Form (which was made from the print_clark.php page):

www.talossa.ca/files/clarks/October2021Clark.pdf

or can vote online here: www.talossa.ca/files/clark_vote.php

Or in this thread, until the 21st of the month, at 19h30 TST.

Senators are allowed to create a single thread in the Senate chamber to post all of the Senate Votes that are not cast in this thread. Any votes not posted either using the form above, the current thread or the Senate thread might be ignored and void. Please do not vote by email or private messages.

When you vote, do not indicate any conditions which may make it sound like this vote isn't final: you can always change your vote later.

Please do not vote by email: We've had problems with email votes being caught in the spam filter.

All nominated Cosa Members and Senators have been emailed.

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretár d'Estat
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Françal I. Lux

I vote për on everything

F. I. Lux
Minister of Interior
F. I. Lux, Minister of Interior

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Rz3=Për
Rz4=Për
Rz5=Për
Rz6=Contrâ
VOC= Uc
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Quote from: Françal I. Lux on October 05, 2021, 02:32:19 PM
I vote për on everything

F. I. Lux
Minister of Interior

Did you have a vote on the VoC?
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Françal I. Lux

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on October 11, 2021, 04:24:56 PM
Quote from: Françal I. Lux on October 05, 2021, 02:32:19 PM
I vote për on everything

F. I. Lux
Minister of Interior

Did you have a vote on the VoC?
I vote ÜC

(sorry didn't realize I didn't put that there)

F. I. Lux
Minister of Interior
F. I. Lux, Minister of Interior

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

RZ3 - Per

RZ4 - Per
Apologies for not finding the motivation/time to defend this in the Cosa when it was the subject of discussion. I do think Citaxhien Miestră's words are true and I thank her for coming up with this proposal, which I do hope will indeed improve the quality of our law making. I also thank her for accepting my amendments which will ensure that certain categories of bills for which additional scrutiny is not as necessary can pass the Cosa at the same rate as before. Of course, in case of emergencies there is still the Seneschal bypass.

I will note this particular clause in the bill: "6.5.3. The CRL may create further committees to which their functions may be delegated, as concerns any bill or category of bills. Such a committee must have at least 3 members, including at least 1 MC and at least 1 Senator.". I do hope that the CRL will use this clause and actually form Ziu commitees on particular bill categories/topics.

RZ5 - Con
I truly do appreciate the efforts of the Minister of Finance to answer my questions, especially considering his engagements outside Talossa. I also think the budget is the responsibility of the entire government and not just one person. I can't however, vote in favour of this. There doesn't seem to be any basis for the figure of 200$ as income from sales/donations this year and no (publicly available) government plan to reach that amount. There are no details on the registered agent plan and s;reu Tresplet does not seem to be around to tell us. This is important because there may be long term costs involved with this and the Ziu should really know what these are before acceding to this. Perhaps the government has inside information and plans about this that werent mentioned in the budget thread. I hope this is the case, but as I'm not part of the government I cannot just vote blindly on that hope.

RZ6 - Per

VoC - Non
I suppose since I'm voting against the budget this is the logical conclusion. Assuming the government will succeed in passing the budget regardless of my vote maybe I'll abstain again or vote per next time, depending on the government performance.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

56RZ3 Passed 145-0-0 in the Cosa; 7-0-0 in the Senate
56RZ4 Passed 131-00-14 in the Cosa; 5-2-0 in the Senate
56RZ5 Passed 134-11-0 7 in the Cosa; 7-0-0 in the Senate
56RZ6 Passed 80-31-34 in the Cosa; 6-1-0 in the Senate

The VoC passed 110-11-0

MZ's @Cresti da Ion Nouacastră-Läxhirescu, @Iason Taiwos, @Jordan Placie, and @Txoteu Davinescù did not vote.
Senator Eovart Grischun did not vote.

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretár d'Estat
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal