[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] Confirming Senate Election Details for Florencia

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, July 26, 2023, 09:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Azul leaders of Florencia,

The Chancery is preparing the 59th Cosa election and needs to confirm details regarding your upcoming Senate election. The Chancery has details that the election for senator is run by the Chancery, is this correct or should the province conduct the election?

Regards
Sir Txec dal Norselvâ
Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on July 26, 2023, 09:38:52 AMAzul leaders of Florencia,

The Chancery is preparing the 59th Cosa election and needs to confirm details regarding your upcoming Senate election. The Chancery has details that the election for senator is run by the Chancery, is this correct or should the province conduct the election?

Regards
Sir Txec dal Norselvâ
Secretary of State

@mximo as Florencia's governor you may be thr authority to confirm this?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

Azul,

The Chancellery has full authority to conduct the nacho-shaped province's upcoming senatorial election

Sincerely

Mximo Carbonèl
Governor
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

mximo

My friend the Prime Minister has decided not to renew his mandate as a senator and I am pleased today to announce my candidacy as senator from Florencia. As you know I have already held this position in the past and it is with humility and respect for our dear historical and democratic assembly the Ziu that I decide today to make this announcement. The nachos-shaped province is a very monarchist province and as I have often said and I repeat it again today I respect the democratic decision of the citizens of Talossa who have chosen to keep the crown as head of state . I have long called for the abolition of the monarchy but I consider the debate as closed and respect the democratic choice of citizens. Some time ago I decided to join the TNC mainly for a man, my friend the outgoing senator and prime minister of our dear nation Breneir Tzaracomprada. Only crazy people don't change their minds. I believe that precisely the democratic debate which is polarizing everywhere on the planet is unhealthy. To deny a politician the right to make mistakes or the right to change his mind is, in my opinion, dangerous for the well-being of the debate. It is clear that as a senator I will support our institutions above all else. I end with an outstretched hand to his majesty the king for a request for an audience in order to move towards a majestic future for Talossa. Long live Talossa!

Mximo Carbonèl
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator