[Ministreu STUFF] Cultural Initiative Support Fund Announcement

Started by Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat, March 13, 2023, 12:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Below is the text version per aceßivalità:

QuoteOn this day, the Culture and STUFF Ministry is pleased to announce the revival of the Cultural Initiative Support Fund. The fund will offer micro-grants to private cultural proposals. Restoring this program is a part of increasing the presence of private cultural endeavours.

The Culture and STUFF Ministry has requested $100 in the 58th Government Budget. Upon budgetary approval, the Ministry will publish an application form for interested individuals and groups.
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I am very happy to see the new Government reviving an old initiative I was proud of. Although the issue back then was that only one person even applied for a grant, and then returned it without ever using it - I think they were trying to make some kind of political point I could never understand.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I think you're referring to me?  I was going to restart Beric'ht Talossan, the paper I ran for two years (most successful newspaper in Talossan history in terms of readership!).  But unfortunately, I ultimately had to conclude I didn't have the time and energy it would have taken.  It was a big job... fun fact, we had the biggest staff of any organization in Talossan history, including the government!

Records show that Dien also got a grant though, I think.  And the whole idea is a great one, even if it didn't work out at the time.  With some promotion and encouragement, the program has a good chance of success -- we'll be looking for good opportunities!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein