Nimlet Session XXI (Nov 2023-Present)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, November 06, 2023, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I rise to propose the following resolution:

Resolution 2024-01

Whereas, the House of Shepherds recently learned of the passing of King Florence (Yarney), and

Whereas, King Florence, is the name sake of our dear nacho-shaped province due to their affiliation with the sub-realm, and

Whereas, bestowing the Order of Florencia to the late King is a fitting honour.

Therefore, be it resolved, that:

The late King Florence (Yarney) is posthumously enrolled into the Order of Florencia with immediate effect.

Submitted by Breneir Tzaracomprada
Governor of Florencia
Royalist People's Party

Discussion period ends on January 20th at 1300 TST.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

Azul,

I vote per.

No need to debat this.

Mximo Carbonèl
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

mximo

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 13, 2024, 01:59:56 PMI rise to propose the following resolution:

Resolution 2024-01

Whereas, the House of Shepherds recently learned of the passing of King Florence (Yarney), and

Whereas, King Florence, is the name sake of our dear nacho-shaped province due to their affiliation with the sub-realm, and

The late King Florence (Yarney) is posthumously enrolled into the Order of Florencia with immediate effect.

Governor of Florencia

Thank you @mximo you are correct! My apologies for the delay. Voting period is for one week and will conclude on January 30th at 1417 TST. Here the votes as currently received:

Per votes (7): Mximo, Breneir
Non votes (0): None.
No vote received: Acafat del Val

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I suspect there will be no opposition from my consultation with Vuode on catchment area compensation so I present the following authorizing resolution now to consult with my Florencian colleagues:

Resolution 2024-02

Whereas, the province of Vuode has become one of the lowest populated areas in the Kingdom, and

Whereas, this may be exacerbated by its recent loss of a US state in its catchment area, and

Whereas, compensating Vuode for its loss is warranted.

The Nimlet of Florencia authorises donating the US state of Minnesota to Vuode as compensation for the recent reduction in its catchment area.

Governor of Florencia

Discussion period ends on February 3rd at 1350 TST.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

Why ;)))

We are already a small province.

Mximo
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: mximo on January 29, 2024, 07:09:34 AMWhy ;)))

We are already a small province.

Mximo

@mximo  Even if we donate Minnesota, Florencia would still have 26 US states, Canadian provinces, and territories along with the catchment area reform, which added a large number of nations to our area. Our population may grow with these changes. It also builds goodwill with the good people of Vuode?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

Hi,

New immigrants should be allocated by rotation.
Each province 1 immigrant per 8 immigrants.

If you wish to shuffle Country and State , do it for real and do a real reform not just a cosmetic one.

Mximo
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: mximo on January 30, 2024, 07:29:53 AMHi,

New immigrants should be allocated by rotation.
Each province 1 immigrant per 8 immigrants.

If you wish to shuffle Country and State , do it for real and do a real reform not just a cosmetic one.

Mximo

Mximo the intent is not to shuffle or rotate but to give Vuode back what it lost. This would be an act of goodwill on the part of Florencia for Vuode. Florencia now has a very large area and can afford to lose one state.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

This is Ziu matter.

You need to clark this.

And I will support it with you.

Mximo
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: mximo on January 30, 2024, 08:02:42 PMThis is Ziu matter.

You need to clark this.

And I will support it with you.

Mximo

Thank you @mximo based on your support and my support making up the majority of votes I will withdraw the bill and move forward.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 23, 2024, 02:18:43 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 13, 2024, 01:59:56 PMI rise to propose the following resolution:

Resolution 2024-01

Governor of Florencia

Thank you @mximo you are correct! My apologies for the delay. Voting period is for one week and will conclude on January 30th at 1417 TST. Here the votes as currently received:

Per votes (7): Mximo, Breneir
Non votes (0): None.
No vote received: Acafat del Val

The voting period for Resolution 2024-01 has closed. The House of Shepherds has approved it by a 8 Per to 0 Non vote. There was no vote from the FreeDems member Acafat del Val.

King Florence Yarney joins Art Verbotten as the second member of the Order of Florencia.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

With the passage of the Florencia <3's Vuode Bill I wanted to thank my fellow Florencians for your charity.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight