News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

A Florencia Renewed

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, December 03, 2019, 05:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Azul fellow Florencians,

I am not yet appointed as Governor but I want to, nevertheless, welcome you as the transition to Witt 2.0 gets underway. I hope that this transition will allow our province to start a period of renewal.

See you soon,
Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

GV

Quote from: bitravilatx on December 03, 2019, 05:46:36 PM
Azul fellow Florencians,

I am not yet appointed as Governor but I want to, nevertheless, welcome you as the transition to Witt 2.0 gets underway. I hope that this transition will allow our province to start a period of renewal.

See you soon,
Breneir

Actually, Witt 14.0 ;-)

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: GV on December 03, 2019, 05:58:39 PM
Quote from: bitravilatx on December 03, 2019, 05:46:36 PM
Azul fellow Florencians,

See you soon,
Breneir

Actually, Witt 14.0 ;-)

Noted, thanks GV!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Lüc

It seems the appointment did come, although on Old Witt. Congratulations, Breneir, and welcome back to full activity!
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Açafat del Val

(From old Witt...)

@Breneir, it is my own interpretation of the provincial Constitution that you must distribute the Nimlet seats within 10 days of the certification of the election by the Chancery (calling Glüc). Whenever that happens, you may/could use this thread as a template or starting point.

Sincere congratulations to you! I am looking forward to working with you for the good of Florencia!
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Thank you Senator, once the certification is completed I will start a new thread for distribution of seats in our Nimlet.
And thank you Lüc it is good to have the time to participate in Talossan Affairs again.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight