News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Hey guys

Started by Tric'hard Lenxheir, February 05, 2022, 10:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Is there an issue with the Talossa.com website? I am trying to get a friend to sign up and it keeps giving a message saying Database Error
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Unfortunately, it's been going down intermittently over the past few days. I guess the hosting company is already aware.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I've opened a formal support ticket with DeRoyal about this. It's weird because it appears to be a database error, but Wittenberg and the Wiki run on those same databases. I'm not a nerd so I don't get it.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on February 06, 2022, 04:03:21 PM
I've opened a formal support ticket with DeRoyal about this. It's weird because it appears to be a database error, but Wittenberg and the Wiki run on those same databases. I'm not a nerd so I don't get it.

Seems to be back up now

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan