News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Sad news for all Talossans

Started by King John, January 29, 2020, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King John

I am terribly sorry to have to inform you all that Sir Fritz von Buchholtz, former Seneschal (and various other offices), wargamer, a great Talossan, and an all-round wonderful gentleman, died yesterday.  His son Franz posted the sad news to Facebook.  May God grant him Paradise, and console all those who love him.

-- John R

Ián Tamorán S.H.

Fritz was hugely loved and hugely respected.  He was a true and honest gentleman.  He will be missed, and his passing mourned, in many places other than Talossa.  Our thoughts are with his family and his loved ones: may they always remember Fritz's wonderful contribution to this world, his generosity, his humour and his God-given grace.

May he rest in peace.
Quality through Thought
Turris Fortis Mihi Deus

Think the best, say the best, and you will be the best.

anglatzara

I'm so sorry to hear this. My condelences to his friends and kin.

GV

Fritz was a gentleman, a friend to all, and a giant in Talossa.

May his soul rest in peace, and may he rise with the saints in glory.

GV

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Fritz, maybe unwillingness, became the leader of a political movement within the Kingdom of Talossa which led to the end of KR1's tyranny. Without him the Kingdom of Talossa would have degenerated further into an abusive personality cult, and the National Schism might have become permanent.

May Allah grant him jannat-ul-firdos and his family patience.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Very sad news indeed. Fritz was hugely important to the community and the story of Talossa. May he rest in peace.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

GV

Everyone sign the 'Guest Book'.  I think having fifty Talossans signing that guest book would tickle Fritz to no end.

https://www.legacy.com/funeral-homes/obituaries/name/frederic-a-fritz-buchholtz-obituary?pid=195228895&v=batesville

Viteu

May his memory be for a blessing.
Viteu Marcianüs
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort

Former FreeDem (Vote PRESENT)

Seiken Zeap

Very sad news indeed. Peace to his family and love ones.
Seiken

Quedéir Castiglhâ

My goodness. :'( Fritz was instrumental in keeping me in Talossa. My time with him in the CLP was the best memory I have as a Talossan. He was a blessing to so many. Godspeed, my friend.

Quedéir Castiglhâ, GST, Cin.
Barôn del Regipäts Talossán

Seiken Zeap

Does anyone know how is Frit'z family doing?
Seiken

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Sadly no, because the contact details the King had for Fritz's family don't appear to work

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan