[PRÜMĂ] Appointment in the Bureau of Home Affairs.

Started by Bråneu Excelsio, November 03, 2023, 08:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bråneu Excelsio

PRÜMĂ MINISTRÀ

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BE001

Appointment of citizen Bentxami Puntmasleu
as Director of the Bureau of Home Affairs

Citizen @Bentxami Puntmasleu has demonstrated a genuine interest in the life of the Realm and Talossan culture altogether. Additionally, he enjoys an unparalleled strategic position, which I am confident will enable him to perform exceptionally well in this new role.

Through this means, I appoint citizen Bentxami Puntmasleu as the director of the Bureau of Internal Affairs, tasked with addressing needs that may arise in the Greater Talossan Area.

Furthermore, the Bureau of Internal Affairs is moved to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which still falls under my responsibilities.

Congratulations, citizen Bentxamì Puntmasleau, on this new role in your life as a Talossan citizen.

Bråneu Excelsio
Seneschal

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Urà ! Congrats to you @Bentxami Puntmasleu !
As the Zirecteir del Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre, I'm happy to work with you in the coming months to build bridges between the GTA and the off-shore province of Cézembre.
Let's encourage both the Haxh and the Euro-Haxh !
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

C. M. Siervicül

Congratulations, Bentxamì! It's exciting to have a new citizen in the GTA, and I look forward to seeing your ideas for promoting Talossa among the Cestour population.

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Thank you for your confidence and for this opportunity. (My apologies for the delay in my response to this announcement.) I consider myself a patriot of both Talossa and Milwaukee, and I look forward to further strengthening the ties among the Talossan land and people. In collaboration with my fellow citizens, regardless of political affiliation or any other potentially divisive characteristics, I will create a detailed and structured yet adaptable plan. I intend to have this plan finalized by the end of this month.
Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs

Premieir da Vuode / Premier of Vuode

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Sorry, I'm not actually going to have a comprehensive 2024 plan ready by the end of November like I said. I was too ambitious with that timeframe. I'm pretty busy with end-of-semester coursework. I could probably have it ready by mid-January. I'm not really sure how necessary a plan like this is, but I figured public agencies outside Talossa have them so it's maybe a good idea.
Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs

Premieir da Vuode / Premier of Vuode

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bentxamì Puntmasleu on November 27, 2023, 09:07:58 PMSorry, I'm not actually going to have a comprehensive 2024 plan ready by the end of November like I said. I was too ambitious with that timeframe. I'm pretty busy with end-of-semester coursework. I could probably have it ready by mid-January. I'm not really sure how necessary a plan like this is, but I figured public agencies outside Talossa have them so it's maybe a good idea.

Your transparency and forthright admission here is reassuring though, Bentxami. I hope that once the end-of-semester strain has passed things will come more clearly into focus as far as the timeframe.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight