Qet Paßa or What's Happening in Talossa, the New Witt version

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, February 19, 2022, 07:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

I'm the contact for La Società per l'Ilesnaziun del Glheþ Naziunal (SIGN). I'd also ask for the threads "Discussion: Orthographic Reunision" and "Discussion: That durned î, re-revisited" to be removed since they were resolved years ago.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on March 04, 2022, 07:17:41 AM
I'm the contact for La Società per l'Ilesnaziun del Glheþ Naziunal (SIGN). I'd also ask for the threads "Discussion: Orthographic Reunision" and "Discussion: That durned î, re-revisited" to be removed since they were resolved years ago.

Updated as requested.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Updated to add information and contact for Talossan Quizzing Opportunities

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

NRB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on March 03, 2022, 03:30:59 PM
Maybe I should run another D&D game? I had fun with the last one, and it seemed like the other players did too.

I have negative thoughts about people who go to all the work of making their own campaign setting and such, which was colored by some of my past experiences - that is to say, I come into this biased by years of my high school friends not being super good at being creative (esp. when compared to professional authors)

But my dear friend Baron Alexandreu Davinescu is the man. I really, really got a kick out of his game and it was the first time I had played in several years. Also, I was new entirely to 5e, so that was cool. Good stuff, if he does start it back up again I highly recommend people give it a shot.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Aww, that's very sweet! Thank you so much! You're definitely invited to the next one if we do it.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Updated to add the National Lottery and Chadaray

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

xpb

Add to gaming interests http://www.youplay.it/ free to sign up.
I am happy to provide training for the Talossan Air Force using Blue Max and the Talossan Navy with Wooden Ships and Iron Men (WSIM) - both those board games with simultaneous planned movement are implemented on this site.
About Blue Max
About WSIM

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: xpb on March 30, 2022, 10:02:53 PM
Add to gaming interests http://www.youplay.it/ free to sign up.
I am happy to provide training for the Talossan Air Force using Blue Max and the Talossan Navy with Wooden Ships and Iron Men (WSIM) - both those board games with simultaneous planned movement are implemented on this site.
About Blue Max
About WSIM

Updated as requested

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Ian Plätschisch, if you are the current Immigration Minister then I wanted to ask if it is possible to place a link to Qet Paßa in the New Citizen's Guide?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on April 06, 2022, 08:18:28 AM
@Ian Plätschisch, if you are the current Immigration Minister then I wanted to ask if it is possible to place a link to Qet Paßa in the New Citizen's Guide?
Done

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Information and contact updated for Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Whiskey Society

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Information and contact added for new Animatronics Club

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Audrada Roibeardet

Can you update the contact info for the Toxophilite Club? I've decided to embrace my Talossan heritage and reverted to my Talossan name. Thanks.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Audrada Roibeardet on May 16, 2022, 01:41:48 PM
Can you update the contact info for the Toxophilite Club? I've decided to embrace my Talossan heritage and reverted to my Talossan name. Thanks.

Updated as requested

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight