News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Burgermeister Status Summary

Started by Istefan Perþonest, March 17, 2022, 04:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Istefan Perþonest

1) The ICRC donation for Ukraine has been made, not that I communicated about it.

2) I am rather backlogged on sending out purchased stamps and coins, sorry

3) Received party fees so far for this election are from the FreeDems, RCT, and Independent Monarchist.

4) My snail address for anybody who needs to send a check/cash for a party fee is is 645 Moondale Drive, El Paso, TX 79912

5) It would, in fact, be a relief to me to pass off the Burgermeister and related stamp/coin job to someone else. I'm having anxiety issues every time I deal with it (thus lack of communication and backlogs), and medication is just not working like it should. So, if you guys line someone up, I'll ship the stamps and coins, send the PayPal password along, and transfer the Ally account balances. (The relevant email addresses should be redirectable to the new person by the website management.)

This is not a positive request to be replaced. I'm willing to muddle along. But I'm definitely going to be muddling through this anxiety stuff, so I'm not remotely going to object to being relieved of the responsibility.
Istefan Éovart Perþonest
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort
Cunstavál of Fiôvâ

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Istefan Perþonest on March 17, 2022, 04:42:54 PM
1) The ICRC donation for Ukraine has been made, not that I communicated about it.

3) Received party fees so far for this election are from the FreeDems, RCT, and Independent Monarchist.

4) My snail address for anybody who needs to send a check/cash for a party fee is is 645 Moondale Drive, El Paso, TX 79912

5) It would, in fact, be a relief to me to pass off the Burgermeister and related stamp/coin job to someone else. I'm having anxiety issues every time I deal with it (thus lack of communication and backlogs), and medication is just not working like it should. So, if you guys line someone up, I'll ship the stamps and coins, send the PayPal password along, and transfer the Ally account balances. (The relevant email addresses should be redirectable to the new person by the website management.)

This is not a positive request to be replaced. I'm willing to muddle along. But I'm definitely going to be muddling through this anxiety stuff, so I'm not remotely going to object to being relieved of the responsibility.

Thank you Istefan for the update. I hope you feel better.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Istefan Perþonest on March 17, 2022, 04:42:54 PM

@Istefan Perþonest, I am relieved to see this report and sorry to hear of your struggle with anxiety. As I mentioned in a different thread concerning efforts to reach you I too struggle with anxiety and suggested we find a temporary or permanent replacement.

On another note, if you are interested in discussion with someone in a similar boat then please PM me, call me, or email me. I will state publicly because I believe it reduces stigma to be open about these matters, I take Escitalopram, and have taken that and before, Citalopram, for I think 13 or 14 years. It has been mostly successful at reducing periods of crushing anxiety. I am not a doctor, of course, but wanted to share with you what has worked for me along with occasional talk therapy.

OK, on official matters, can you confirm you have not received the payment for the Talossan National Congress? They are not listed in your initial post.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Istefan Perþonest

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 17, 2022, 04:55:22 PM
OK, on official matters, can you confirm you have not received the payment for the Talossan National Congress? They are not listed in your initial post.
There have been three PayPal payments of $10 since January 28th that are matched to those three parties, and no $10 payments since then that are unmatched. I have not received anything in the mail, or email notification of a payment through some other method.

There have been some receipts of $25 donations; if one of those was intended as a party-fee-plus, I don't have any communications that make that clear.
Istefan Éovart Perþonest
Cunstavál of Fiôvâ

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Istefan Perþonest on March 17, 2022, 05:06:12 PM
There have been three PayPal payments of $10 since January 28th that are matched to those three parties, and no $10 payments since then that are unmatched. I have not received anything in the mail, or email notification of a payment through some other method.

There have been some receipts of $25 donations; if one of those was intended as a party-fee-plus, I don't have any communications that make that clear.

Yep, there should be a $25 donation from copebh@gmail.com or Brandon Copeland or Our Commonwealth. Those are three possible senders. It was $10 for the party fee payment and a $15 voluntary donation to the Treasury.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Istefan Perþonest

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 17, 2022, 05:13:19 PM
Quote from: Istefan Perþonest on March 17, 2022, 05:06:12 PM

Yep, there should be a $25 donation from copebh@gmail.com or Brandon Copeland or Our Commonwealth. Those are three possible senders. It was $10 for the party fee payment and a $15 voluntary donation to the Treasury.
Okay, that would be the TNC registration fee, then.
Istefan Éovart Perþonest
Cunstavál of Fiôvâ

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

There aren't a lot of folks who have been citizens for a long time, consistently communicating, and who would be suitable for having a United States bank account.  Maybe V, if he was willing?  Istefan shouldn't have to do it if it's making him anxious.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

As a note @Istefan Perþonest you will be receiving $10 monthly from me as a recurring voluntary taxation. I wanted you to know in case you see it coming in and wonder what this is for.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 17, 2022, 07:34:18 PM
As a note @Istefan Perþonest you will be receiving $10 monthly from me as a recurring voluntary taxation. I wanted you to know in case you see it coming in and wonder what this is for.

Just a heads up @Istefan Perþonest, I have sent the monthly voluntary taxation payment I referenced yesterday. $10.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Açafat del Val

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on March 17, 2022, 06:13:47 PM
Maybe V, if he was willing?  Istefan shouldn't have to do it if it's making him anxious.

I do not speak for V, but that is unlikely. He tends to avoid even the implication of an appearance of a probability that he is an agent in any capacity for Talossa, because otherwise his law license may be jeopardized.

That said, such a task satisfies a middle ground: I want to be involved, but have little time, but am very punctual and focused and reliable. If the Government wishes to tap me as the Bürgermeister, I am open to an interview.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Açafat del Val on March 18, 2022, 10:21:51 AM
Maybe V, if he was willing?  Istefan shouldn't have to do it if it's making him anxious.

I do not speak for V, but that is unlikely. He tends to avoid even the implication of an appearance of a probability that he is an agent in any capacity for Talossa, because otherwise his law license may be jeopardized.

That said, such a task satisfies a middle ground: I want to be involved, but have little time, but am very punctual and focused and reliable. If the Government wishes to tap me as the Bürgermeister, I am open to an interview.

@Istefan Perþonest, you have been in the position for years but do you recall your appointment process?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 18, 2022, 10:38:32 AM
Quote from: Açafat del Val on March 18, 2022, 10:21:51 AM

@Istefan Perþonest, you have been in the position for years but do you recall your appointment process?

The Burgermeister is appointed by the King on the recommendation of the Minister of Finance.

QuoteEl Lex C 3.2The other Officers of the Royal Civil Service are appointed by the King on the recommendation of the responsible Minister, and removed by the King on the recommendation of the responsible minister for professional misconduct, inability to perform their duties due to incapacitation or failure to perform their required duties. (52RZ4) (53RZ2)
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Açafat del Val

Let's do an interview before making an appointment  ::)

Taking custody of financial assets ought to make me a fiduciary, and that is an unenviable task that shouldn't be transferred on a whim.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Thank you, Mr. Secretary, but I was asking our current Burgermeister on his experience not the official procedures. Your response was helpful though.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 18, 2022, 10:51:53 AM
Thank you, Mr. Secretary, but I was asking our current Burgermeister on his experience not the official procedures. Your response was helpful though.

You're welcome. I responded simply because I know that Istefan is busy in real life, and because the procedures may have changed since he was appointed.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal