News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Talossa 3099

Started by Antonio Montagnha, Ed. D., April 01, 2022, 11:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonio Montagnha, Ed. D.

With one week to go before I may officially petition for citizenship I'd like to present my first cultural endeavor and offering, an experimental short form web series entitled Talossa 3099. It is a science fiction exploration of the future of the kingdom and what an intentional community means when the limitations of our current world are lifted. The first six short episodes are now available and I will let everyone know as I create new episodes. I would love to have guest narrators if there is any interest. I look forward to your constructive thoughts as always. https://youtu.be/gHOfgqyV6fM

Antonio Montagnha, Ed. D., MC
Deputy Minister of Culture Select, Member of the 57th Cosa
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Whisky Society

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Very fascinating. Would you be ok if I crossposted these on the Fora Talossa channel?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Antonio Montagnha on April 01, 2022, 11:42:11 AM
With one week to go before I may officially petition for citizenship I'd like to present my first cultural endeavor and offering, an experimental short form web series entitled Talossa 3099. It is a science fiction exploration of the future of the kingdom and what an intentional community means when the limitations of our current world are lifted. The first six short episodes are now available and I will let everyone know as I create new episodes. I would love to have guest narrators if there is any interest. I look forward to your constructive thoughts as always. https://youtu.be/gHOfgqyV6fM

Impressive! Once you're granted citizenship, consider applying to join the Zouavs! This kind of effort will definitely get you higher rank!
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Antonio Montagnha, Ed. D.

Please feel free to post where ever you think best. 

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on April 01, 2022, 11:43:47 AM
Very fascinating. Would you be ok if I crossposted these on the Fora Talossa channel?
Antonio Montagnha, Ed. D., MC
Deputy Minister of Culture Select, Member of the 57th Cosa
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Whisky Society

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Antonio Montagnha on April 01, 2022, 01:15:57 PM
Please feel free to post where ever you think best. 

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on April 01, 2022, 11:43:47 AM

Awesome, thanks!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Iason Taiwos

I only watched the first one. Interesting. Will try to watch the others soon.
(What popped in my head while watching it was... my own take on "Talossa in SSSPPPAAACCCEEE!!!"...Miestra and AD are cryogenically frozen. In 3099, when the ship goes off into space, they are unfrozen, brought back to life, to help lead the colony of spacefaring Talossans to their destiny. Almost immediately they begin bickering. The colony roll their eyes and immediately jettison the two into deep space.
Antonio, I see you live in West Virginia. We have a somewhat thriving Talossan community here in Ohio (three full citizens, one who used to be a citizen but just never bothered to show up to vote), four dintaliuns and numerous didntaliuns. When and if you become a full blown citizen of our kingdom, we heartily welcome you to perhaps someday meet up with us sometime.

Iason Taiwos

(I shared the first video with the aforementioned Conductor, his immediate reply was "There's a Talossan named Tony Montana?!")

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

This is an amazing project!  Should really be promoted on our social media ASAP.

Unrelated, but I also saw on the "related" page on YouTube this video about Talossa in Urdu from a few months ago!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L_GrJkKycs
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on April 01, 2022, 10:05:40 PM
This is an amazing project!  Should really be promoted on our social media ASAP.

Unrelated, but I also saw on the "related" page on YouTube this video about Talossa in Urdu from a few months ago!

I'll work on social media posts tomorrow once I've caught my breath. Phew! My election tasks are only 1/3rd complete! :-)
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on April 01, 2022, 10:08:38 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on April 01, 2022, 10:05:40 PM

I'll work on social media posts tomorrow once I've caught my breath. Phew! My election tasks are only 1/3rd complete! :-)
You should take a break!  You're not the only one with the login info, after all.  I'll bug the Seneschal about it.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein