News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Certification of Wittenberg

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., February 27, 2020, 05:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

In accordance with The Wittenberg Transition Act (53RZ17) I hereby certify that this board, wittenberg.talossa.com, which shall from here on be referred to as Wittenberg, as described by El Lexhatx Title J, is ready for occupancy.

Done by my hand in the name of King John and under his Royal Seal this 27th day of February in the year of the common era 2020, in the 13th year of the reign of our gracious sovereign King John, and of the independence of Talossa the 41st.

Glüc da Dhi
Secretary of State
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Many many thanks to Lüc da Schir who has done A LOT of work creating the forum and getting it all to work and then helping me with moderation rules as well. Basically this is all his doing, so we should all be very grateful to him!

With regards to moderation I had hoped to get a lot more done before certification, but sadly I didnt have the time and energy for that. Still, it seems pointless to postpone it even more.

(New) Wittiquette, while still under review should be considered in force and will be enforced as such.

Additional admins will be appointed soon and an admin board will be officially constituted later. In the meantime, I will serve as admin, so if there is a moderation issue please contact me. For technical issues and forum features, Lüc is still the person to go to.

If you are a current citizen of Talossa and want your account on Wittenberg approved, please send me or Lüc or any other admin a pm or send an email to talossachancery@gmail.com

Ziu
At least for the next Clark I will allow voting and bill submissions on oldwitt too (provided the forum is not shut down).

With regards to the Hopper, anything thats been hoppered on oldwitt before certification will still be considered hoppered at the time of its original date. However, all bills that have not been posted in the new hopper before April 30th will be considered removed from the Hopper.

New bills need to be hoppered on new witt to be hoppered.

Further changes to the Hopper are likely to be announced very soon.

Immigration
If a prospective posted on oldwitt before certification that still counts and their time is still running. Prospectives who havent posted on oldwitt before certification will now need to post on newwitt before their immigration period starts.

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Thankfully nobody noticed the original post said 27th of June...