News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Potential Reunision Celebration

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, April 02, 2022, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I've given this to the Seneschal for his urgent attention.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I didn't know I was supposed to reach out to anybody or organize anything, sorry... I don't think anyone asked me to?

I was gung-ho about organizing a donation memorial thing, but put it on the back burner for independence day, per your suggestion. Didn't want to step on anyone's toes.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

No criticism implied, it wasn't your job. But as it was said up this thread, I've been kind of otherwise engaged Talossa-wise recently and giving a speech is all I could commit to. Anyway, I somehow get the feeling I'm not the King's favourite person, so I assumed someone who was closer to him (eg whoever got him to sign the recent PD) would also mention this. So it's a failure of collective action.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Quote from: GV on April 02, 2022, 10:09:45 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on April 02, 2022, 10:07:07 PM
Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on April 02, 2022, 10:06:01 PM
You know, that would be an excellent idea. You will no doubt understand that I'm distracted at the moment. But I would like to suggest that @GV, the other most active Reviensadeir, would be the ideal person to take charge of such commemorations - also seeing as it's the 10th anniversary of the Free Province of Fiovă.

@GV ?

I think a videoconference-party is in order.  Reunision took place 20 April 2012.  I am free that evening and can put the Zoom call together. 

If the 'cool kids' are using a different videoconferencing system, I can work with that, too.

Is this happening tonight?  I'd love to join if so.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Ián S.G. Txaglh

did smth happen or will it?

un raton confusado o_O

Quote from: Ián S.G. Txaglh on April 21, 2022, 01:30:21 AM
did smth happen or will it?

un raton confusado o_O

GV posted elsewhere that he is getting ready to move, so there was no celebration or zoom or anything.