TNC Seat Reassignment

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, July 14, 2022, 03:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM Mr. Secretary, I would like to reassign one of my seats to new TNC member @Bråneu Excelsio

New totals:
Breneir Tzaracomprada - 12
Bråneu Excelsio - 1

Welcome to the Ziu (Parliament) S:reu Excelsio

Edited below with embarrassment

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bråneu Excelsio

I'm proud to be a part of the TNC and grateful of your kindness, S:reu Tzaracomprada.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on July 14, 2022, 03:42:49 PM
I'm proud to be a part of the TNC and grateful of your kindness, S:reu Tzaracomprada.

The TNC is grateful you joined us

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 14, 2022, 03:21:22 PM
@Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM Mr. Secretary, I would like to reassign one of my seats to new TNC member @Bråneu Excelsio

New totals:
Bråneu Excelsio - 1

Oy ok. I was so excited to give a seat to our new member that I did not really think that through. I, uh, do not have thirteen Senate seats of which to give one to Braneu!

Here is the actual seat reassignment.
@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu - 11
@Bråneu Excelsio - 1

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

And the way that is accomplished is that I am relinquishing one of my seats and he is reassigning it as party leader :-)
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on July 15, 2022, 07:29:24 AM
And the way that is accomplished is that I am relinquishing one of my seats and he is reassigning it as party leader :-)

Thank you Baron. This must be an unprecedented act of civic generosity. Giving up seats for new citizens twice in one term.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 14, 2022, 03:21:22 PM

New totals:
Bråneu Excelsio - 1

Edited below with embarrassment

The funny thing is I didn't think about the fact that you were a senator either haha. Shared brain fart!
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Bråneu Excelsio

Since I was given a Seat in the 57th Cosa for being a New Citizen, I give back the Seat the Baron kindly gave me.
I appreciated it immensely but cannot take it. I will however be forever grateful.