New Citizen Seat Petition

Started by Antonio Montagnha, Ed. D., April 10, 2022, 04:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Folks, we really shouldn't be debating in this thread.  The SoS is gonna get mad.  Tric'hard, I'll PM you once we've worked out if we can help make this possible.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on April 14, 2022, 07:26:31 PM
Folks, we really shouldn't be debating in this thread.  The SoS is gonna get mad.  Tric'hard, I'll PM you once we've worked out if we can help make this possible.

Okay thank you
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on April 14, 2022, 07:26:31 PM

Not mad, just forced to take some minor action. Thank you.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Bråneu Excelsio  other new citizens have requested a new citizen seat in this thread. Please use their request as a template.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bråneu Excelsio

Azul! I request, if you can find it in your hearts, to grant a Seat to this new citizen before you.

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on July 18, 2022, 06:02:14 PM
Azul! I request, if you can find it in your hearts, to grant a Seat to this new citizen before you.

Azul,

Upon a close reading of the new sections, I have determined that new citizen Bråneu Excelsio is indeed eligible to be granted one seat in the 57th Cosa, thereby increasing the size of the 57th Cosa to 203 seats. His seat will be assigned prior to the 3rd Clark that will take place beginning on 8/1/2022.

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretár d'Estat
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

SoS note: the petitioner was granted a seat from the TNC earlier. Is this still the case?
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

If he's eligible for the new citizen seats that we started this term, there doesn't seem to be any need and It can be assigned back to me.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Bråneu Excelsio

I agree. I am profoundly grateful for the seat that was granted to me by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu:
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=1580.msg13208#msg13208

And if there's a need for me to state that I give the Seat back in the corresponding thread, I can do it asap.

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on July 18, 2022, 06:56:27 PM
If he's eligible for the new citizen seats that we started this term, there doesn't seem to be any need and It can be assigned back to me.

He does qualify and will be assigned a seat for the 3rd Clark. As I've not yet seated him with the one seat you kindly offered from your own allocation, and with the approval of your party leader, I will not change your seat count Baron.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on July 18, 2022, 07:52:46 PM
I agree. I am profoundly grateful for the seat that was granted to me by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu:
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=1580.msg13208#msg13208

And if there's a need for me to state that I give the Seat back in the corresponding thread, I can do it asap.

Yes, I would need you to formally give the seat back to the TNC for the party leader to assign it back to the baron.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on July 18, 2022, 09:34:23 PM

He does qualify and will be assigned a seat for the 3rd Clark. As I've not yet seated him with the one seat you kindly offered from your own allocation, and with the approval of your party leader, I will not change your seat count Baron.
Thank you, as always, for your prompt and careful work.  We are lucky to have you as Secretary of State.

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on July 18, 2022, 09:36:45 PM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on July 18, 2022, 09:34:23 PM

Thank you, as always, for your prompt and careful work.  We are lucky to have you as Secretary of State.

Thank you Baron.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal