News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[NEW SERIES] Fuviala

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, May 18, 2022, 08:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Fora Talossa is delighted to announce the new series Fuviala or Refreshment. Fuviala is a monthly commentary from one of Talossa's leading lights, @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu. Partake in refreshing discussion with the Baron.

https://youtu.be/_CLVrfPeXUw

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Awesome, looking forward to it!
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I'm recording the first episode this week. The topic is going to be the election and the trial, in some combination. If there's anything that anyone wants addressed, or any questions that they have, feel free to post them here.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Audrada Roibeardet

Whatever happened to this project? I was looking forward to it.

I recorded a first episode, but honestly the video looked so terrible that I was embarrassed. I then got a new webcam and I'm going to try rerecording it this week :-)
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Audrada Roibeardet

Nice! Looking forward to some Talossan "television".  :)

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on June 26, 2022, 02:40:12 PM
I recorded a first episode, but honestly the video looked so terrible that I was embarrassed. I then got a new webcam and I'm going to try rerecording it this week :-)

Baron, this is incredibly exciting. You are Fora Talossa's first vlogger!
@Audrada Roibeardet thank you for subscribing to the Fora Talossa channel!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Okay, re-recorded and editing now.  Looks much better.

Audrada Roibeardet

Bråneu Excelsio

I know, i know...  😓 I'm very new to video editing and my time is still limited, but I'm working on it! Soon!

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on July 16, 2022, 11:39:53 AM
I know, i know...  😓 I'm very new to video editing and my time is still limited, but I'm working on it! Soon!
I think I send you a message but when I tried to re-read it I found out I didn't send anything? lol

When you look at your private messages, the default setting is your inbox, so if no one has replied to your sent message, you won't see it. You have to choose your sent messages to see them. But I replied, so you should see the conversation again!