State Opening of the Cosa?

Started by Ian Plätschisch, May 22, 2022, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

Tagging @King John @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu (Túischac'h) and @Breneir Tzaracomprada (Leader of the Opposition) to see if you would be available for a state opening of the Cosa

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Given the complete silence of the King, the Túischac'h and the Leader of the Opposition for over a week... is there room to suggest that the TNC and their pet King are carrying out a "ceremonial blockade"?

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on May 22, 2022, 09:50:40 PM
Tagging @King John @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu (Túischac'h) and @Breneir Tzaracomprada (Leader of the Opposition) to see if you would be available for a state opening of the Cosa

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Ah, a post that I didn't notice.  Quick, best to escalate to a Super Blockade rather than perhaps writing a personal message to me or even just bumping the thread.  That's definitely a sensible reaction.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

King John

I can almost surely make myself available, yes.  Times?

-- John R

Ian Plätschisch

Would the evening of the 27th or the 29th work?