[Terpelaziun] Attorney-General - July 2022

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, July 12, 2022, 07:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Mr. Túischac'h:

This terpelaziun is for the Attorney-General. Please explain the criteria which will guide the ministry's work to "simplify Talossan statute law as much as possible, repealing obsolete provisions" and provide a progress report including specific details on any present achievements on this component of your coalition agreement.

Thank you.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Glad you asked. I direct the Senator's attention to the Hopper, re: wholesale deletion of an obsolete piece of statute law. I'm also currently in discussions with the Finance Ministry about how the relevant piece of statue law can be simplified, particularly in view of the recent problems finding a Burgermeister, and also the loss of communication that led to a scramble to authorise payment for the national website.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on July 12, 2022, 05:13:02 PM
Glad you asked. I direct the Senator's attention to the Hopper, re: wholesale deletion of an obsolete piece of statute law. I'm also currently in discussions with the Finance Ministry about how the relevant piece of statue law can be simplified, particularly in view of the recent problems finding a Burgermeister, and also the loss of communication that led to a scramble to authorise payment for the national website.

I thank the Attorney-General for her rapid response. I will follow up on the areas she highlighted in the next volley of terpelaziuns.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight