Request from the Ministry of Culture

Started by Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir, June 21, 2022, 06:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I think we have left this alone for more than enough time that we probably can't expect Blanc Wolf to be tackling it.  I'd suggest a different assignment to another member of the Coletx.

-NRH
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on November 29, 2022, 10:40:14 AMI think we have left this alone for more than enough time that we probably can't expect Blanc Wolf to be tackling it.  I'd suggest a different assignment to another member of the Coletx.

As Dean I believe assigning tasks in the Coletx falls in your purview Baron. I'd suggest perhaps The Long Fellow.

-SVA/REH
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir

The Ministry is still interested in pursuing with the College
Party Secretary of the Free Democrats of Talossa
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?board=34.0
Talossans in Christ Church :-
http://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=294.0
Başbakan of Ataturk

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

As per the recommendation of the SKA, we will ask the Long Fellow, @Mic'haglh Autófil, MC EiP , to take up this petition.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein