[Terpelaziun] Culture Minister - July 2022

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, July 06, 2022, 07:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir on June 02, 2022, 08:42:56 AM
Túischac'h

I thank the member for his question, with organising live gatherings, i am currently coordinating with my deputies to come up with reasonable ways that these could be organised, I hope to make an announcement on the subject when plans are more finalised, Also, i might point out to the member, what was said in the appointment post, is not the full remit of the Culture department, just the goals for the first month. The full remit can be found in the coalition agreement that was posted.

But on the subject of the terp, live gathering plans are being made, and will be announced in due course.

Mr. Túischac'h:

This terpelaziun is for the Culture Minister and follows up on her reply. The Minister referred to coordination activities in response to the previous terpelaziun but was not able to give specifics. Can the Minister please update the Ziu with specific details of progress in preparing for live gatherings including elaboration on a clearer timeline beyond "in due course?"

Thank you.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir

Túischac'h
I thank the Senator for his question, we are due to announce details on this in the next few days, as things are being worked out behind scenes still, but we are almost ready to announce something on this in the next few days. The main progress has been fairly recent, but progress is being made with an announcement coming soon.
Party Secretary of the Free Democrats of Talossa
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?board=34.0
Talossans in Christ Church :-
http://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=294.0
Başbakan of Ataturk

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir on July 07, 2022, 11:53:18 AM
Túischac'h
I thank the Senator for his question, we are due to announce details on this in the next few days, as things are being worked out behind scenes still, but we are almost ready to announce something on this in the next few days. The main progress has been fairly recent, but progress is being made with an announcement coming soon.

Thank you Minister, I look forward to the imminent announcement. I will follow up on this and other matters in next month's terpelaziuns.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight