Sense of the Ziu: Ukraine and China

Started by Ian Plätschisch, July 10, 2022, 08:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on July 11, 2022, 05:54:46 PM
Have you wondered, Tric'hard, why you are calling it a "blockade" rather than a boycott? If you think about that for a moment, you might begin to understand why the FreeDems have been forced to take such action.

And no-one ever suggested boycotting your bill precisely because, as you say, you're not a TNC member. You are believing things which aren't true because... someone told you so?

I used blockade because that is the term I have seen used most often, my personal term for it is childish pettiness. Now don't get me wrong I have seen some of the same pettiness on the part of the TNC, but I was brought up to believe that two wrongs do not make a right. The blockade or boycott or flugelfart if that is what you want to call it is flat out wrong!
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Be that as it may, should my party declare an end to the formal boycott, I'm still going to vote against about 90% of TNC bills - i.e. those which are mean-spirited, ill-thought out, or which I'm just opposed to on principle. I'm sure you're not going to argue that I don't have the right to vote against whatever doesn't appear to me to be a good idea?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on July 12, 2022, 03:02:52 AM
Be that as it may, should my party declare an end to the formal boycott, I'm still going to vote against about 90% of TNC bills - i.e. those which are mean-spirited, ill-thought out, or which I'm just opposed to on principle. I'm sure you're not going to argue that I don't have the right to vote against whatever doesn't appear to me to be a good idea?

Absolutely not, but making it "formal" is just wrong. It reminds me too much of how the U.S. government works. It's our way or no way at all, screw the other side, do everything one can to make them look bad and steal what you don't come up with yourself. I've seen too much of that living in the United States, it is honestly one of the things that drew me to the idea of joining a micronation, and sadly it is now one of the things making me think I may have been wasting my time because it appears to be the exact same pettiness here.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on July 12, 2022, 08:15:32 AM

Absolutely not, but making it "formal" is just wrong. It reminds me too much of how the U.S. government works. It's our way or no way at all, screw the other side, do everything one can to make them look bad and steal what you don't come up with yourself. I've seen too much of that living in the United States, it is honestly one of the things that drew me to the idea of joining a micronation, and sadly it is now one of the things making me think I may have been wasting my time because it appears to be the exact same pettiness here.

Tric'hard, you are not wasting your time and I will say your contributions have been noticable and welcome. Let's get your first bill passed and start work on the next one.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 12, 2022, 08:31:27 AM
Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on July 12, 2022, 08:15:32 AM

Tric'hard, you are not wasting your time and I will say your contributions have been noticable and welcome. Let's get your first bill passed and start work on the next one.

Speaking of my bill, is it 10 days from my original proposal or from the last edit before I can request that it go to committee?

Breneir Tzaracomprada

That is correct, 10 days. Which would be 14 July?
Oh, and it is from the original posting :)

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch