[FOR DISCUSSION] About the Cantons

Started by Bråneu Excelsio, July 19, 2022, 05:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bråneu Excelsio

I was updating aspects of the Wiki and found out that the Constitution of Fiôvâ says:

QuoteArticle I - Name and territory
The territory of the Province consists of two cantons in south-western Talossa, with the Manaweg as their western and southern border, named (from north to south) el Cantôn Cüféir (Cooper Canton) and Las Inaltàns Maxhestici (LIM, Majestic Heights). Precise borders shall be those set by the Ziu.

I got screenshots of the Cantons of Fiôvâ and overlayed the map of the Provinces:

...but I think it'd be good to be precise about this whereas
Maricopa's southern canton is established to border with Juneau Avenue.
Then, Juneau Avenue shall be the northern border of Fiôvâ's northernmost Canton.

To the West yes, the Manaweg. To the east Fiôvâ borders with Maritiimi-Maxhestic, specifically the Vilatx Freiric Canton.
BUT
They haven't stablished exactly, legally and formally where Vilatx Freiric ends. I assume, by looking at the map ,  it is N Jackson Street.

What do we do with this information?
I was one click away to put it in the Wiki but realized it is best to change our Constitution or make an amendment to it first, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Bråneu Excelsio

How do we feel by not having our Cantons divided in Townships (census blocks) and Parishes (block groups) as some other Provinces?

LIM is a huge canton. Cooper Canton can be easily divided in blocks.

Cooper Canton

Majestic Heights

Miestră Schivă, UrN

If you want to suggest a revision to the Province's maps, then go right ahead, I await your suggestions with interest

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan