[Chancery] New Board: The CRL Committee

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, July 25, 2022, 11:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Azul,

As I've struggled to determine which bills have passed the CRL and which have not, I've decided to create a sub-board solely for the work of the CRL Committee. For all future bills, please create a new topic in this board for discussion solely on that particular bill. I'm not going to attempt to split the original topic, as that thread is somewhat messy. Instead, I would ask for the sanity of your Secretary of State, please create new topics for each bill going forward that needs CRL approval.

I've added as moderators the three members of the CRL @Miestră Schivă, UrN, @Alexandreu Davinescu, and @Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu.

Thanks!

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretár d'Estat
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Thank you.  When I have a chance and it seems opportune, I will lock the old thread and post instructions for legislators to follow the directions you've given us.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on July 25, 2022, 08:21:44 PM
Thank you.  When I have a chance and it seems opportune, I will lock the old thread and post instructions for legislators to follow the directions you've given us.

No worries. I'm just trying to keep the rest of my hair and the gray to a minimum! But in seriousness, this just seems like the best way going forward.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Anything we can do to make your job easier!  SoS is probably the hardest job in the country, and you deserve every effort we can undertake to help you.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein