[COLLEGE OF ARMS] Request for Appointment of Squirrel King of Arms

Started by Ian Plätschisch, August 09, 2022, 06:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SENESCHAL

I come now before the King to request that he relieve Sir Cresti Siervicül and Ma la Mha, Conta Thord and Baron Hooligan, of their roles of Squirrel King of Arms and Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, respectively. They have both served the Kingdom very honorably and have my utmost thanks and gratitude. I congratulate them on behalf of Talossa for their work.

I also request that the King appoint Béneditsch Ardpresteir as Squirrel King of Arms.

Signed,
Ian Plätschisch,
Seneschal

King John

I am most happy to make this appointment, of Béneditsch Ardpreister, as Squirrel King.  I feel quite sure he'll do a really good job as head of the College, and bring to this post a high level of integrity, skill, and enthusiasm.

And I add my voice to the Seneschal's in thanking Sir Cresti and Count Thord for all they've done -- and it has been a LOT -- to further the flourishing of heraldry in our Kingdom.

Done under our hand royal at the city of Centennial in Colorado this 10th day of August being the Feast of St Lawrence Deacon and Martyr, in the year of salvation 2022, of the independence of Talossa the forty-third, and of Our reign the seventeenth.

-- John, Regeu da Talossa

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Thank you to Cresti and Hooligan, and a big congrats to Beneditsch!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

Your Majesty @King John ,

I am humbled and honored by the faith reposed in me. Hope I would put my office to good use.
I would do wrong if I do not thank you, Count Thord and Sreu Siervicul for teaching me the nuances, and am equally thankful to the staff of the College who have always helped me out. 

Last but not the least, am thankful to Seneschal Plätschisch for the recommendation.

With your permission, I would now like to promote the other two Heralds of the College to the now vacant chairs:

-      The Rouge Elephant Herald, @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, GST, O.SPM, SMM , as the Squirrel Viceroy of Arms; and

-      The Noir Raven Herald, @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu as the Dean of the College of Arms.

Dean BenArd
now SKA BenArd
Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Béneditsch Ardpresteir on August 11, 2022, 10:06:23 PM
Your Majesty @King John ,

I am humbled and honored by the faith reposed in me. Hope I would put my office to good use.
I would do wrong if I do not thank you, Count Thord and Sreu Siervicul for teaching me the nuances, and am equally thankful to the staff of the College who have always helped me out. 

Last but not the least, am thankful to Seneschal Plätschisch for the recommendation.

With your permission, I would now like to promote the other two Heralds of the College to the now vacant chairs:

-      The Rouge Elephant Herald, @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, GST, O.SPM, SMM , as the Squirrel Viceroy of Arms; and

-      The Noir Raven Herald, @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu as the Dean of the College of Arms.

Dean BenArd
now SKA BenArd

My thanks (and congratulations) to the new Squirrel King of Arms for the honor of being named The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms and congratulations to the new dean.

- REH/SVA
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Congratulations to the new Squirrel King, Squirrel Viceroy, and Dean!

All well deserved!

- OAF
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I am grateful for this honour, and I will continue to do my best to assist this Coletx as it reinvigorates and forges ahead into the future.

-The Dean
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein