[Terpelaziun] Seneschal - August 2022

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, August 02, 2022, 06:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on July 19, 2022, 04:31:44 PM
Honorable Tuischac'h,

The Minister of Defense has made this declaration:

QuoteThe Honours System will be posted in the Defence Section for review on August 1st along with the Ranks. I will have the spelling corrections completed and ready for the Ziu in a month from today, if not before. The Request for Arms is almost finished and will be submitted this week. And lastly, the Captain will have a rank structure and org table for approval by August 1.

If any of these projects are not completed by the promised time, the Honorable Minister will be dismissed and replaced immediately.

Ian Plätschisch,
Seneschal

Honorable Tuischac'h,

This terpelaziun is for the Seneschal. Now that we are past the 1 August 2022 date of completion for some of the tasks the Minister of Defence referenced I seek an update on the status of the Minister of Defence. Further, an update on the tasks mentioned in your reply.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on August 02, 2022, 07:23:59 AM
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=1665.0

I thank the Seneschal for the rapid replacement and welcome @C.d.I. Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC as this administration's second defence minister. As a courtesy, I notify the incoming minister that I will inquire as to initial actions and changes in mandate in two weeks, to give the new incumbent time to acquaint themselves.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight