News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

TSF - Talossan Solidarity Funders

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, February 20, 2022, 06:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I extend my thanks to both @Mic'haglh Autófil, MC EiP and @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu for joining in. It makes my Talossan heart swell. :)

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Mic'haglh Autófil, MC EiP on August 10, 2022, 04:31:45 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on August 10, 2022, 08:50:44 AM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 26, 2022, 09:38:08 AM
My fellow Talossans, I am challenging you to step forward if you can and contribute to the Kingdom treasury in the form of voluntary taxation.

As a part of this challenge I am upping my personal monthly contribution from $10 to $15 starting in August. Doesn't matter if you can contribute 50 cents or much more but please consider donating to Talossa and put our nation on very firm financial footing.

Donations can be made at Talossa.com by clicking on the CONTRIBUTE button on the lower right-hand side of the screen.

Preparing to make the next monthly contribution. This will be the last thread bump. Unfortunately, there has been no additional uptake in this effort. I will continue to quietly make monthly contributions but won't loudly bang the drum by bumping this thread.

For what it's worth, know that I intend to join you in the coming weeks as my financial situation stabilizes. Good money at my new job, but catching up on bills comes first, y'know? :P

Congratulations on your new job too, Mic'haglh!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I am saddened to report that with financial pressure from the upcoming move I will have to skip my September voluntary taxation payment. I am hopeful others have or will be able to contribute this month. And I will return to normal giving next month once things settle.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I have joined in this month, as promised :)
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on September 25, 2022, 11:52:46 AMI have joined in this month, as promised :)

I can confirm the payment was received. Thank you.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal