Appreciation for Txec

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, October 22, 2022, 07:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

This is apropos of nothing, but I just thought it was worth saying that I really appreciate the job you're doing, @Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă, GST .  Being SoS is a hard job, and you do it without complaint and consistently well.  Your errors are few and far between, and you work hard to fix them when they come.  It's one of the hardest jobs in the country, and typically thankless work, so: thank you, Txec!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Danihel Txechescu

I subscribe on the appreciation for all the diligent work @Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă, GST does around here.

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Thank you Baron, I appreciate the kind words. I love Talossa so I work hard for the kingdom. I am thankful to have the Scribery lifted off my shoulders and hopefully in the near future the Treasury as well. Nevertheless, I will always do what it takes to keep our little kingdom great.

Now back to my game (it is the weekend after all haha).
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA