[SCRIBERY] Office of the Scribery

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, November 13, 2022, 10:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Citizens,

I am announcing my resignation as Grefieir d'Abbavilla. There have been some warm-hearted concerns expressed about the toll the wide array of responsibilities I have taken on may take personally. I have heard them and taken them to heart. To remain focused on the most important priorities and discharge my responsibilities with competence and respect for the people I will leave this role to be assumed by someone else.

I assume I will be in a caretaker status until a new appointment is made. I share this notification with the Avocat-Xheneral @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Thank you,
Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Thank you for letting us know, and your resignation is accepted with gratitude.  You certainly are doing a lot, so this seems sensible.

@Üc R. Tärfă , you have been doing an excellent job as Deputy.  You have energy and vision.  Would you be interested in a promotion?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Üc R. Tärfă

Yes I will gladly continue my work!
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

I will confer with the Cabinet and His Majesty, but I think that would be great.  Give me a little bit and I'll get back to you on this.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on April 14, 2023, 11:31:06 AMI will confer with the Cabinet and His Majesty, but I think that would be great.  Give me a little bit and I'll get back to you on this.

The Scribe of Abbavilla isn't a political appointment, so why would you need to confer with the cabinet?
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

General professional courtesy, in case someone has any suggestions about other possibilities, timing, logistics, etc. The appointment of one of the major offices in the civil service seems like it merits asking for input.

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on April 14, 2023, 02:02:40 PMGeneral professional courtesy, in case someone has any suggestions about other possibilities, timing, logistics, etc. The appointment of one of the major offices in the civil service seems like it merits asking for input.

Gotcha. Just curious and hoping it wasn't about party politics. Thanks Baron.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Üc R. Tärfă

Update: 17 April 2023 (CDT)
Lexhatx REVIEW COMPLETED.
Annuntzia dels Legeux: Review in progress.

- Unfortunately I removed almost all scribe notes and I didn't kept a log on the talk page of everything, I'll try to list at least the most important I remember. See also the talk page.

- Renumbering and replacing of sections have been done or un-done depending on whethere they were authorized or note;

- Changes to names authorized but never carried have been scribed;

- Properly scribed 52RZ10 (Lexh.B.3)

- Scribed 53RZ11 (Lexh.F.2 and Lexh.F.4>5.) as already reported in another thread on Witt). Scribe Notes are in place to provide for the text erroneously displayed in Lexh until 27 March 2023/XLIV. Conflicts arised with 53RZ22 and 57RZ6 as expalined in the notes;

- Scribed 51RZ12 (Lexh.E.1)

- Scribed 46RZ4 (Lexh.Z.5)

- All sections now have a RZ/PD footnote to record the originating statues

- Commentary sections will be fully implemented to gather data on legislative history and other useful informations (some of the info on the previous footnotes will be moved to those).

- Formatting, notes and references still in progress.

- all brackets with RZ/PD numbers that were made part of the text are highlighted in yellow and rounded

- direct links with templates will be added and every cross-referenced noted (lavander for Org and mistyrose for Lexh)

- green highlights (and blue) are temporary to highlight part of the laws that needs maintenance.

- maintenace bill almost ready.
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ

Üc R. Tärfă

Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ

Bråneu Excelsio

Dear Üc R. Tärfă,

I am pleased to recognize your recent active involvement and contributions to the Talossan community. Your commitment to the betterment of our great Kingdom is truly appreciated.

I would like to extend an invitation for you to join the Royal Zouaves, the organization that recognizes enlisted citizens who make significant contributions to our cultural and social fabric. Your work is a testament to your dedication to Talossa and I believe you would make an excellent addition to our ranks.

Thank you for your continued service to Talossa and we hope to have you join us as a member of the Royal Zouaves.

Sincerely,

Bråneu Excelsio.
Fiován.

Üc R. Tärfă

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on April 18, 2023, 07:44:42 PMDear Üc R. Tärfă,

I am pleased to recognize your recent active involvement and contributions to the Talossan community. Your commitment to the betterment of our great Kingdom is truly appreciated.

I would like to extend an invitation for you to join the Royal Zouaves, the organization that recognizes enlisted citizens who make significant contributions to our cultural and social fabric. Your work is a testament to your dedication to Talossa and I believe you would make an excellent addition to our ranks.

Thank you for your continued service to Talossa and we hope to have you join us as a member of the Royal Zouaves.

Sincerely,

Bråneu Excelsio.

I'm genuinely confused: should I reply to the Ministreu or the Capitan?
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Üc R. Tärfă on April 20, 2023, 01:37:08 AMI'm genuinely confused: should I reply to the Ministreu or the Capitan?

The invitation was made to you by myself (and the Captain, since we've both talked about it) but the Captain is the appropriate person to handle admissions in the proper board. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Fiován.