News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Wittenberg upgraded to SMF 2.1.2

Started by Sir Lüc, September 19, 2022, 06:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

One thing I notice: liking or unliking forces the page to refresh, which seems undesirable.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Doesn't seem like you can view your alerts when using a new theme. It just sends you to your messages.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

It looks like that happens on the mobile version, at least for me. On desktop version clicking on alerts takes me to alerts.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Yes, can confirm -- only mobile has this behavior.  It works properly on web.

Sir Lüc

Yeah, it's a known bug (which actually was a fix to a previous bug, that didn't work because I can't read). I'll pick it up again next week.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

On the alerts page, "mark all as read" should ideally also be at the top of the page.  Also, it doesn't seem to work.

Sorry to keep up with the bug reports -- trying to be helpful!

Sir Lüc

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on December 08, 2022, 07:49:58 AMOn the alerts page, "mark all as read" should ideally also be at the top of the page.  Also, it doesn't seem to work.

Sorry to keep up with the bug reports -- trying to be helpful!

Oh by all means keep them coming, that's why I opened this up for public consumption! I was just trying to say that I won't be able to work on the code for a few more days still.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă