News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

What has the FreeDem-led Government Done for Me?

Started by Ian Plätschisch, December 11, 2022, 12:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

Azul all,

As we enter campaign season, I thought now is a good time to go over the 57th Cosa Cabinet's record:

-We have conducted a trial run of Google ads to promote immigration
-We have successfully encouraged updates to TalossaWiki and made various improvements to talossa.com
-We have produced Talossan ID cards and certificates to commemorate citizenship anniversaries
-We have established communication with other micronations and starting coordinating with a documentary film crew
-We have demonstrated an ability to work "across the aisle", appointing S:reu Bråneu Excelsio as Defense Minister
-We have kept immigration running smoothly

We also have a variety of legislative accomplishments:
-RZ13, which removed the micronational "blacklist"
-RZ19, which simplified the method of electing the Seneschal
-RZ22, which cleaned up confusing finance law
-RZ27, which prevents Dandelions from becoming citizens without their consent
-And, perhaps most importantly, we finally got the TNC to engage meaningfully on Monarchy reform

I urge voters to compare what the TNC promises to what the FreeDems have actually achieved. Governing is harder that it looks and requires more than one or two people.

Ian Plätschisch,
Seneschal

Miestră Schivă, UrN

This has certainly been a well-organised and active Government. Credit has to go to our non-FreeDem Ministers - Mic'haglh Autofil and Bråneu Excelsio. I think Senator Plätschisch deserves another term in the top spot - and it's going to be quite hard for any challengers to think up reasons why not, given that record.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

GV

Big accomplishments worthy of praise.  Sure, lots may have to do with day-to-day mundane procedures, but many things have been checked off the to-do list. 

The Free Democrats deserve not only your support, but a Cosâ supermajority.  Give us that, and we will deliver a governmental framework in which the people can transform and conserve Talossa for the future.