News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[Sabor] Royal COVID

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, July 27, 2022, 09:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Just a quick note to the nation that His Majesty has been ill recently with the coronavirus.  All is well and he's better, but just thought it was worth a public announcement from your friendly local guaír.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on July 27, 2022, 09:24:53 PM
Just a quick note to the nation that His Majesty has been ill recently with the coronavirus.  All is well and he's better, but just thought it was worth a public announcement from your friendly local guaír.

Glad King John is recovering well.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

NRB

I did it, everybody.

I caught COVID19 for the first time ever in my life.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

My entire family made it through the worst of the pandemic without a single person getting it, only for us all to catch it a few months ago.  We were even wondering, "Hey, maybe we're part of that group that can't really get it," and then BAM!

Sympathies -- you okay?  All vaxxed up?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: NRB on December 17, 2022, 01:03:33 PMI did it, everybody.

I caught COVID19 for the first time ever in my life.

Get well soon NRB. You will be in my thoughts.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I got COVID last summer and it kicked my butt even while fully vaccinated. I hope you and your family are doing well!
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

NRB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on December 17, 2022, 01:05:28 PMMy entire family made it through the worst of the pandemic without a single person getting it, only for us all to catch it a few months ago.  We were even wondering, "Hey, maybe we're part of that group that can't really get it," and then BAM!

Sympathies -- you okay?  All vaxxed up?

well - more or less! My wife and I got our third booster Dec. 10, then started getting symptoms on Dec. 11. I assume the booster didn't have time to really work its magic, but yes, we are fully up-to-date on the vaccines.

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on December 17, 2022, 01:51:59 PMGet well soon NRB. You will be in my thoughts.

thanks friend!

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă on December 17, 2022, 02:10:26 PMI got COVID last summer and it kicked my butt even while fully vaccinated. I hope you and your family are doing well!

We're surviving, it's way more annoying than I thought it would be.I assumed it was like a severe cold, but I'd trade this for a severe cold.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

COVID is certainly no joke and nothing to be minimised. My whole family got it in May and we were fortunate that it was only like a bad case of the 'flu. It made the kids throw up. I wish all Talossan citizens current afflicted a speedy recovery.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan