FORMAL REQUEST - Application for Membership

Started by Antonio Montagnha, Ed. D., May 02, 2022, 06:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonio Montagnha, Ed. D.

This is a reposting from April 10, 2022, 23 days ago.

Please consider the following the official request to join the Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge by Antonio Montagnha.

1.   I became a citizen of the Kingdom of Talossa on 4/8/2022.

2.   I hold a Doctorate of Education in Leadership Studies. I am requesting that my dissertation, which can be found here https://mds.marshall.edu/etd/1281/, will stand in lieu of a full research statement. However, the Talossa specific areas I wish to explore are:
        a.   Setting standard for effective, data informed, compassionate leadership standards for Talossan public administration,
        b.   Identifying and tracking Key Performance Indicators for a healthy, growing and active Talossan community,
        c.   Developing commination and media strategies to grow the Talossan community

3.   I am currently developing my initial lecture for the Royal Society titled, "On Practical Elements of Good Government." I believe I will deliver a video of this lecture within two weeks of being granted membership.

4. Additionally, I have over 2 decades of experience in higher education management in the United States and would be happy to volunteer for any supportive role that would be appropriate.   

Please indicate next steps or necessary revisions.
Antonio Montagnha, Ed. D., MC
Deputy Minister of Culture Select, Member of the 57th Cosa
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Whisky Society

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I wonder if anyone is currently in charge of this?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on December 04, 2022, 09:39:12 AMI wonder if anyone is currently in charge of this?

According to the Wiki, Ian Tamoran is the current head.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

As a Senior Fellow of the Society, I would happily endorse Dr. Montagnha's acceptance into the Royal Society as a Senior Fellow.

Respectfully,
Gen Txoteu Davinescu, M.A., O.SPM
Senior Fellow of the Royal Society
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa

Breneir Tzaracomprada

He was last active over a year ago. I'm not sure it is a good idea to move forward with this application until he moves out of "ghosting" mode.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight