Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

57PD09: Talossan Coffee Day II

Started by Ian Plätschisch, December 18, 2022, 09:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

WHEREAS @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă has made 20 updates to TalossaWiki, and

WHEREAS he has requested a Day of Observance in honor of coffee, and

WHEREAS I don't know what it says about Talossa that two people have now requested such a day

THEREFORE I declare Monday, December 19th 2022, to be Talossan Coffee Day II

Signed,
Ian Plätschisch
Seneschal

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I will especially celebrate this morning!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Bråneu Excelsio

Oh boy. I gotta do something about it, my coffee game has changed a lot since last Talossan Coffee Day.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Now Bran just makes a lukewarm cup of instant, adding three Splendas and a big pour of hazelnut creamer.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on December 18, 2022, 09:58:23 PMNow Bran just makes a lukewarm cup of instant, adding three Splendas and a big pour of hazelnut creamer.
hahaha alright I've done it

Today I got up earlier just so I could take proper pictures of my process, made an espresso with my favorite beans, which I hate to use because that means I'm going to run out of them one day. I say "one day" because I've got 1.5 kilos left lol but still.

Yesterday I bought oat milk cuz I've found that apart from regular cow milk, it's the only one that I can froth good enough to make latte art with. On the last Picture i've made a badly done flower or so. I haven't practiced a lot with latte art but I really like when I make a thing that ressembles any other thing.

About coffee:
Getting up earlier just so I can do this before my day starts (officialy) has made my life like 50% happier to be honest.

This is the year that I've worked the MOST in my entire life, 2 and a half jobs may sound harsh but thanks to the magic bean water my year has been running smoothly to say the least.

Thank you, @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă and @Ian Plätschisch for making Talossan Coffee Day II <3

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I've never made espresso on my own. It looks yummy though!
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă on December 19, 2022, 11:57:27 AMI've never made espresso on my own. It looks yummy though!
How often would you say you drink coffee?

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on December 19, 2022, 01:35:26 PM
Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă on December 19, 2022, 11:57:27 AMI've never made espresso on my own. It looks yummy though!
How often would you say you drink coffee?

I drink coffee everyday!
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

I can firmly get behind a coffee day as an annual holiday.  But then, I easily put away a pot per day on my own.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito