OPR Conducts MOUT Training

Started by Adam Grigoriu, January 22, 2023, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Grigoriu

For Immediate Release
Col. Adam Grigoriu
OPR, RTMC HQ

The Office Of Preparedness and Response recently conducted Military Operations In Urban Terrain1 training to enhance physical fitness, military readiness, and navigation skills while conducting urban and suburban operations. Cold-weather training and equipment evaluation were also conducted simultaneously to maximize use of the available time in the training environment.

OPR would like to use this opportunity to remind the wider Talossan Defense Ministry and Talossan citizenry in general that preparedness is the responsibility of every servicemember and citizen. OPR is standing by to provide technical advice, referrals to local agencies, and any other aid within our current capabilities.

1. By some definitions of the words military and operations
Current
    Director of the Office of Preparedness and Response, RTMC HQ

Former
    Minister of the Interior & Permanent Secretary for Immigration

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Does this mean I should be going out and exercising in the snow and cold???
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on January 22, 2023, 12:52:09 PMDoes this mean I should be going out and exercising in the snow and cold???

I believe so, Tric'hard. I'm sorry but it's the only way.
Fiován.

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Adam Grigoriu on January 22, 2023, 12:38:32 PM
For Immediate Release
Col. Adam Grigoriu
OPR, RTMC HQ

The Office Of Preparedness and Response recently conducted Military Operations In Urban Terrain1 training to enhance physical fitness, military readiness, and navigation skills while conducting urban and suburban operations. Cold-weather training and equipment evaluation were also conducted simultaneously to maximize use of the available time in the training environment.

OPR would like to use this opportunity to remind the wider Talossan Defense Ministry and Talossan citizenry in general that preparedness is the responsibility of every servicemember and citizen. OPR is standing by to provide technical advice, referrals to local agencies, and any other aid within our current capabilities.

1. By some definitions of the words military and operations

Great work, Col. Grigoriu. It's good to see the OPR conducting training in case any eventualities arise.
Fiován.