Recomendăs por El Cußeglh/Recommendations for the Cabinet (58th Cosa)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, February 09, 2023, 09:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Recomendăs por El Cußeglh/Recommendations for the Cabinet

Citaxhiens, having had the honor of being selected by a majority of Cosa members as Seneschal and ahead of being sworn in on 25 February I want to introduce the members of the incoming Government.

Under Organic Law VI.8, I am recommending that @King John appoint @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu as Distáin.

Under Organic Law VI.9, I am recommending the following additional cabinet appointments:

@Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat as Culture and STUFF Minister/Ministreu dal Cúltură es Sanavarh da Talossa àls Ultra-Fiovaes Folas
@Breneir Tzaracomprada as Immigration Minister/Ministreu dal Inmigraziun
@Bråneu Excelsio as Defence and Foreign Affairs Minister/Ministreu dal Zefençù es Utphätsesc Afaes
@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu as Finance Minister/Ministreu dal Finançù
@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu as Attorney-General/Avocat-Xheneral
@Danihel Txechescu as Technology Minister/Ministreu dal Tec'hnoloxhà

I am also recommending the appointment of the following deputy ministers:

Deputy Culture and STUFF Minister: @Breneir Tzaracomprada
Deputy Defence and Foreign Minister: @Béneditsch Ardpresteir

I am also pleased (and relieved) to report Luc da Schir has agreed to continue in the Civil Service as the Permanent Secretary for Back-End Administration. I also congratulate him on his recent election as Túischac'h.

I thank each of the new ministers, deputy ministers, and continuing members of the Civil Service for their willingness to share their skills and patriotism for the betterment of the Kingdom. And I hope you, va gloriös citaxhiens, are as confident as I in this energetic cabinet of talents.

These appointments will take effect upon the swearing-in at the State Opening of the Cosa on 25 February. But I would ask, where possible and necessary without interfering with the outgoing Administration, that the Civil Service and the Chancery @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB assist with logistical aspects of the transition (site credentials, etc.)

Per El Regipäts,
Breneir Tzaracomprada
Seneschal-Designate

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I am honoured and grateful for the opportunity.  I'm looking forward to the State Opening and when we can officially get started, but I'll contact my counterparts in the meantime to prepare and plan.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

mximo

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator