[FORA TALOSSA] What do you want to see the Seneschal and I discuss live? Vote!

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, January 26, 2023, 07:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian P and I are starting a biweekly discussion show.  What should we discuss on our first episode?

The Republic of Talossa and its legacy.
3 (20%)
The monarchy and its role in Talossa.
6 (40%)
Micronationalism and where Talossa fits into that community.
8 (53.3%)
The future of Talossa -- like, way in the future. Where are we headed?
4 (26.7%)
Big legislature changes: MMP, Real Cosa, 20 seat Cosa, etc. Worth a try?
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: February 02, 2023, 07:51:29 AM

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

You can cast two votes in the poll above, or you can suggest another topic in a reply here.  The poll is open for a week, and you can change your vote if you want.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Baron, this question seems pertinent based on the current voting trend. How will you break a tie?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

We would probably just do each topic, in the first two episodes.

Voting has closed, and it looks like the first episode is going to be about the micronational community!

Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN

Litz Cjantscheir LLB, LLM
Senior Justice/Judge of the Cort Pü Inalt

Ian Plätschisch

Going to be traveling right around that time to go visit my mom for a little bit and take care of her. I can do early this week in the evenings, or else it'll have to wait a couple weeks.

By the way: I mentioned it to the king, and asked if he might be willing to be a guest to chat on some of the episodes, and he said he would be happy to do so. So that's going to be available if you want. Might be fun for the episode about the monarchy!

Ian Plätschisch

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sounds good to me!

Ian, that's Valentine's Day, unfortunately. Does Wednesday work for you?

Ian Plätschisch