Short time left to vote in Cosa election, next is l' Etats

Started by xpb, January 30, 2023, 09:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpb

The election for the 58th Cosa is nearly complete, and a number of Cézembreans have yet to cast a ballot.  Please refer to
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=2067.0 on the various ways to vote in public or private.  You have until
1 February, 2023 19:30 TST (UTC-5) (This corresponds to 19:30 in Milwaukee (WI), USA)

Declarations of candidacy will run up to one week after the general election for seats in l'Etats and Sénéchal or until 05:30 9 February CÉT (UTC+1) = 8 February 19:30 TST (UTC-5) and then the Cézembre election will commence with both public and private options for voting.

xpb

I will stand for l'Etats & le Sénéchal, as in the past.

However

If there is one and only one other candidate for Sénéchal, I will withdraw my standing allow that citizen to become the next Sénéchal.  I will continue to conduct this election for l'Etats or any other exigent office, after which the new Sénéchal may adopt other procedures.

If there are more than one other candidate for Le Sénéchal I will withdraw my candidacy and conduct the election for l'Etats, Sénéchal, or any other exigent office, after which the new Sénéchal may adopt other procedures.

Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN

Thanks XPB!

I would like to stand for L'Etats - the jury is out on standing for Le Sénéchal - but I will update accordingly. 
Litz Cjantscheir LLB, LLM
Senior Justice/Judge of the Cort Pü Inalt

xpb

Quote from: Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN on February 01, 2023, 05:42:07 AMThanks XPB!

I would like to stand for L'Etats - the jury is out on standing for Le Sénéchal - but I will update accordingly.

Excellent, I will add you to the provisional ballot, which will be set later today after the statement of candidacy period ends via this forum or via email to cezembrelandoffice@gmail.com

Should you then wish to also run for Le Sénéchal, I can still run the election and just withdraw my name so you could take that role over after the election, unless someone else also declares to run for Le Sénéchal in which case I will add that section to the election ballot, again after withdrawing my name.