News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

so...

Started by Ian Feliceu, September 02, 2023, 05:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Feliceu

here's the thing... after reading some posts, showing myself around and everything... I learned that we, here in Vuode, actually don't have an active citizen as a moderator... rather what we have is a former citizen (Viteu)

so...

I'd like to ask, (propose?), the next bullets:
  • first, what do I need to do or what it is required to be moderator in Vuode?
  • second, when is the next open declaration session?, I'd like to run for Councillor of Vuode.
  • third, I've already applied (via DM with Baron Alexandreu Davinescu) to participate, in addition to the 2 points above, as a Deputy of Finance in Talossa. This application haven't yet been confirmed, as far as I know, so I'm not sure if this is already addressed and applied. What else is there to be done to make it happen?

that would be all for now (I guess),

Best,
Ian Feliceu

Bråneu Excelsio

Here is an example of the necessary thread to become a Councillor of Vuode.

https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=2077.0

I think you just need to declare in a proper thread "I, --- -------, hereby claim my right to be seated in the next Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais."

Being a Councillor is not something you "run" for, it's your right and all you need to do is to declare it in a proper thread. Since V isn't around, maybe you should just do the thread yourself.

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Braneu is correct. Normally after the national elections the head of Vuode opens the call for citizens who wish to be seated in the provincial government...however we never had a decision on who was the head of the government after the last election. We have a premier and a presiding officer and the Estats Xhenerais. As Braneu said every citizen can claim a seat in the Estats Xhenerais however since we don't currently have a sitting provincial government I am not sure who will be responsible for the call to serve and running the election of presiding officer or premier (both offices are elected by the Estats Xhenerais once seated). I'm not even sure who was nominated at this point but I know it was tied and Viteu was trying to get others to vote when he gave up his citizenship. Perhaps we need to ask good King John to help us out after the election and open the vote for Presiding Officer and Premier after the national election and the claiming of seats in the Estats Xhenerais. I'm hoping that will be more active than in the past since we have a few new citizens, in the past we only had 3 active citizens.
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

As a new citizen of Talossa and a Vuodean, I would like to claim a seat in the next (the XVI it seems) Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais in order to be engaged in my province. What is a proper thread to declare "I, Bentxami Puntmasleu, hereby claim my right to be seated in the next Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais?" Should I start a new thread or post in the current Grand Session, or elsewhere?
Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs

Premieir da Vuode / Premier of Vuode

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Bentxami Puntmasleu on September 25, 2023, 06:27:11 PMAs a new citizen of Talossa and a Vuodean, I would like to claim a seat in the next (the XVI it seems) Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais in order to be engaged in my province. What is a proper thread to declare "I, Bentxami Puntmasleu, hereby claim my right to be seated in the next Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais?" Should I start a new thread or post in the current Grand Session, or elsewhere?

Since our provincial government was never fully formed and we have no presiding officer or premier at the moment, I will open a thread for the purpose of claiming seats in the Estats Xhenerais as soon as the national election is complete.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

All, this is unrelated but the moderator for the Vuode provincial threads needs to be updated. It is currently listed as Viteu who is a former citizen.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 26, 2023, 05:08:25 PMAll, this is unrelated but the moderator for the Vuode provincial threads needs to be updated. It is currently listed as Viteu who is a former citizen.

I saw that as well, sadly as I have told you before Breneir, I am not the smartest guy in Talossa or even Vuode and I have no idea how the moderator can be changed or for that matter who would be a good choice to become moderator LOL

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

If someone will tell me who the moderator should be, I'll be happy to update it.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal