News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

57PD10: Tuischac'h Correction

Started by Ian Plätschisch, February 06, 2023, 05:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

WHEREAS It appears the method of electing the Tuischac'h was recently inadvertently deleted, and

WHEREAS Guess who is still Seneschal

THEREFORE H.21 of el Lexhatx is added, which reads:

The Cosa shall elect the Túischac'h as follows. (54RZ21) repealing both (50PD01) (52RZ3)
21.1. At any time between the Election Deadline and the following Dissolution of the Cosa, any Member of the Cosa shall be empowered to publish and open for signatures a petition nominating an eligible person for the office of Túischac'h. (54RZ21) repealing both (50PD01) (52RZ3)
21.2. Once a petition is published, any eligible Member of the Cosa shall be empowered to second the nomination by countersigning the petition in public. (54RZ21) repealing both (50PD01) (52RZ3)
21.3. Members may not second multiple nominations concurrently; if a Member wishes to support a different petition, he/she shall first publicly retract the earlier countersignature. (54RZ21) repealing both (50PD01) (52RZ3)
21.4. Following any number of petitions, presented as above and supporting the same candidate, being signed or counter-signed by members currently representing an absolute majority of seats in the Cosa, the candidate named in the petition(s) shall be declared by the Secretary of State to be the Túischac'h. (54RZ21) repealing both (50PD01) (52RZ3)
21.5. Petitions may not be carried over from one vacancy in the office of Seneschal to Túischac'h. Once a Túischac'h is elected as above, all petitions shall be made moot. (54RZ21) repealing both (50PD01) (52RZ3)

Ian Plätschisch

King John

El Regeu en volt.

And thank you, Ian and Alexandreu, for alerting me.

-- John Regeu

Miestră Schivă, UrN

This time and only this time I'll let out a HUZZAH PER EL REGEU  ;D

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

GV

Quote from: King John on February 06, 2023, 10:05:09 PMEl Regeu en volt.

And thank you, Ian and Alexandreu, for alerting me.

-- John Regeu

Yay!