News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Breaking the Tie

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, October 06, 2023, 09:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Quote from: Danihel Txechescu on October 12, 2023, 07:23:16 PM
Quote from: Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM on October 12, 2023, 05:57:37 PMI am seriously considering renouncing entirely! It is completely unnecessary and unfair to blindly demand someone stop in the middle of their workday (where phones are NOT allowed) to play poker! This is the most ridiculous and disrespectful thing I have seen in a very long time here... making me wonder, why even bother trying anymore

I'd ask you to reconsider. This decision has absolutely nothing to do with the work and contributions that we will see from you in the future, which will be very much valued.

While there were choices to be made, time, and opportunities to voice concerns, this decision is final. It was my call as Premieir of Maricopa and I stand by this decision, not only because of what could have been a great poker match (which I *really* wanted to see happen), but because I was expecting full participation from candidates, at least during these past days.

Please do not construe this as bad faith or anything against you -- time was of the essence and only one of two candidates had to be picked up, even if by mere personal preference.

I respectfully disagree and have brought a petition seeking an injunction with Cort. No one without questionable intention would schedule something of such importance during the middle of a workday. As former Premier of Maricopa, I would NEVER even suggest that a live tie-breaker be conducted during a candidate's workday.

Davinescu
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa