News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Citizenship petition for Hal Glaze

Started by Sir Lüc, April 07, 2020, 03:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

WHEREAS it has been more than a fortnight since Hal Glaze first posted on Wittenberg, following his introduction to the citizens of the Kingdom by officers of the Interior Ministry, and

WHEREAS the said Hal Glaze has in that time demonstrated an active, genuine, and longstanding interest in Talossan life, culture, and language, and

WHEREAS the said Hal Glaze desires citizenship in the Kingdom of Talossa, and

WHEREAS by all indications it appears that Hal Glaze would be a loyal and dedicated citizen, and a credit to this nation if he obtains the grant of citizenship he requests,

THEREFORE I, Lüc da Schir, a citizen in good standing of the Sovereign Province of Benito and of the Kingdom of Talossa, do by these presents petition the Secretary of State to issue a grant of citizenship to Hal Glaze, as specified by law.

Petition submitted today, the 7th day of April, 2020/XLI.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Eðo Grischun

Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

I would suggest that in the future citizenship petions should be posted in the immigration thread (which can't be viewed outside Talossa). Once someone gains citizenship they could choose to adopt a Talossan name if they want to.

I will probably end up moving this one there too eventually.

(Though to be honest I'm not reading everything that gets posted in immigration, so it might also be wise tagging me to be sure.)
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Eðo Grischun

Just noticed that the petition doesn't include a statement in accordance with the AMPs 'Witt is not Talossa' law.

Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Quote from: Eðo Grischun on April 07, 2020, 06:13:02 PM
Just noticed that the petition doesn't include a statement in accordance with the AMPs 'Witt is not Talossa' law.

Oops, you're right. Totally forgot about that. Actually already received the oath as well. I guess Lüc will have to contact Hal outside witt and redo the petition before I can issue the grant now :(

Ian Plätschisch

I've contacted him off Witt already so I'll do it.

WHEREAS it has been more than a fortnight since Hal Glaze first posted on Wittenberg, following his introduction to the citizens of the Kingdom by officers of the Interior Ministry, and

WHEREAS the said Hal Glaze has in that time demonstrated an active, genuine, and longstanding interest in Talossan life, culture, and language, and

WHEREAS the said Hal Glaze desires citizenship in the Kingdom of Talossa, and

WHEREAS by all indications it appears that Hal Glaze would be a loyal and dedicated citizen, and a credit to this nation if he obtains the grant of citizenship he requests,

WHEREAS I have corresponded with Hal Glaze on Facebook,

THEREFORE I, Ian Plätschisch, a citizen in good standing of the Sovereign Province of MM and of the Kingdom of Talossa, do by these presents petition the Secretary of State to issue a grant of citizenship to Hal Glaze, as specified by law.

Petition submitted today, the 8TH day of April, 2020/XLI.

Sir Lüc

I did contact Hal outside Witt, I guess I needed to specify that.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

WHEREAS Hal Glaze has completed all the legal requirements for admission to the Kingdom of Talossa, and has satisfied the nation and us of his interest in Talossan citizenship (the Best Thing Money Can't Buy), of his intention and desire to participate in our national life, and of his loyalty to the Crown, we are pleased and honoured hereby to admit Hal Glaze to the exalted status of the 544th NATURALISED CITIZEN OF THE KINGDOM OF TALOSSA, and of the province of Maritiimi-Maxhestic , with all the rights, privileges, and duties thereunto appertaining.

Done by my hand in the name of King John and under his Royal Seal this 8th day of April in the year of the common era 2020, in the 13th year of the reign of our gracious sovereign King John, and of the independence of Talossa the 41st.

Glüc da Dhi
Secretary of State

Ian Plätschisch

Enríc Cjaçifiçeir

Thanks, all! I'm grateful for your help and support, and I'm honored to be a citizen of Talossa.
"Moriendo, revixi; et fractas jam sum ditior inter opes." -Henry Vaughan
"I'm a happy-go-lucky scamp." -Bernard Black