Biggest Electoral Revolutions (RT): Pre-Series Poll

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., February 11, 2023, 11:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following wave elections changed the Talossan political landscape the most:

1st Cosa: First succesful election (after two failed attempts): PC won
1 (12.5%)
5th Cosa: People United for No King take over and "legislatively decapitate" the King
2 (25%)
6th Cosa: PC back in power with Florence as the new King
1 (12.5%)
11th Cosa: Peculiarist PW wins  upset majority with 50% of the vote before collapsing
1 (12.5%)
31st Cosa: Ben leaves PC and reforms MN causing PC to lose majority
3 (37.5%)
35th Cosa: CLP beat MN after Ben renounces citizenship
2 (25%)
37th Cosa: RUMP defeat CLP and gain majority
3 (37.5%)
46th Cosa: RUMP defeated by MRPT-led coalition
4 (50%)
53rd Cosa: Collapse of the MRPT results in FreeDem plurality
1 (12.5%)
58th Cosa: TNC gains majority, defeating FreeDem led coalition
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Im thinking about redoing my series ranking all Talossan elections by how much they changed the Talossan political landscape (probably with a different name, as the old format might be seen as being in bad taste considering current events). More on that later (maybe).

Before I get to that though, Im interested to know what current views are on the subject. Obviously not everyone will have studied Talossan electoral history. That's fine. I'm just interested in which elections are currently viewed as landmark elections by the people interested in the topic. Maybe this will shift after Ive done my series, or not...

You can vote on 1, 2, or 3 options.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I vaguely recall the last time you did this. Do you have a link? I'd be curious to read them again.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

You can find it on the old forum. Actually the reason I thought of doing this again was because Lüc was sending stuff from talossa.proboards.com and I was talking about how one of the problems with switching was that now newer citizen wont easily access all the history and culture that is stored there.

Two things though:
1. I got a lot less far than I thought I did (even though I already decided on the full order).
2. If I do this again Im going to just copy paste the texts for the elections that I did already write up, so spoiler alert...
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre