[TBoC] Submit to Vol. 3 of the Talossan Book of Cuisine

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, February 13, 2023, 08:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

After two successful editions of the Talossan Book of Cuisine I am delighted to open the recipe submission period for Volume 3! As a reminder of our most recent publication please see the announcement quoted below.

Fancy yourself a Talossan epicurean?
Show us what you got. :)

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 17, 2022, 06:40:01 PMVolume 2 of the Talossan Book of Cuisine is now available!

The theme of the second edition of TBoC is described well by this James Beard quote:
Quote"Food is our common ground, a universal experience."

May the deliciousness of these recipes as representations of Talossan tastes be another chord of rich connection in the fabric of Talossan culture.

I want to thank the following contributors:
@Iason Taiwos
@Lüc
Tric'hard Lenxheir
@xpb
@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu
@Caleb Frenibuerg

The recipe book can be accessed here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-n_i0cAfhWLUIPx1mYHqbqapxCuAL-VV/view?usp=sharing

Commentary and/or pictures should you try one of the recipes is welcome in this thread or on the Wittenberg FB post.

Breneir Tzaracomprada
TBoC Editor

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

We likely have three recipes incoming from one storied Talossan including one translated info Talossan.

For those who like to make wonders in the kitchen please send a favorite recipe my way by PM or copebh@gmail.com

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Folks, we now have six recipes for the third volume including one submission from ChatGPT.

For those who like to make wonders in the kitchen please send a favorite recipe my way by PM or copebh@gmail.com

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on April 08, 2023, 09:12:14 PMFolks, we now have six recipes for the third volume including one submission from ChatGPT.

Big thanks to @xpb for the latest recipe contribution!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

And thank you to Tric'hard for his recipe submission today too!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Thank you to @þerxh Sant-Enogat for being the latest contributor to Volume Three of the Book of Cuisine.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

We are nearing final call for recipe contributions to the third volume of the Book of Cuisine.

We're hoping to have the next volume out some time this summer.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bråneu Excelsio

This is the first time that the idea of sharing a coffee based recipe crosses my mind.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on May 22, 2023, 03:03:01 PMThis is the first time that the idea of sharing a coffee based recipe crosses my mind.

Oh please send as many as you would like! It would be a pleasure to share a Cafe Pressente original.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on May 22, 2023, 03:03:59 PM
Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on May 22, 2023, 03:03:01 PMThis is the first time that the idea of sharing a coffee based recipe crosses my mind.

Oh please send as many as you would like! It would be a pleasure to share a Cafe Pressente original.
Haha great! I will do that. Reading that made me smile ngl, thank you Breneir!