[TERPELAZIUN] Ministrà dal Inmmigraziun - Martă XLIV/2023

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, March 04, 2023, 03:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Estimat Túischac'h, I rise once more to deliver a Terpelaziun to the Minister of Immigration, as authorised by El Lexhatx H.2.

My question relates to the current law on provincial assignments, El Lexhatx E.7, and recent debates in the Hopper on possible reforms. I am asking for the Immigration Minister's opinion:

1) in particular: about how to remedy the anomalous place of Mexico in our provincial assignments.
2) what he thinks about our current system of provincial assignment overall, given that it seems to have led to the underpopulation of Vuode among other inconsistencies and unbalances.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on March 04, 2023, 03:14:59 PMEstimat Túischac'h, I rise once more to deliver a Terpelaziun to the Minister of Immigration, as authorised by El Lexhatx H.2.

My question relates to the current law on provincial assignments, El Lexhatx E.7, and recent debates in the Hopper on possible reforms. I am asking for the Immigration Minister's opinion:

1) in particular: about how to remedy the anomalous place of Mexico in our provincial assignments.
2) what he thinks about our current system of provincial assignment overall, given that it seems to have led to the underpopulation of Vuode among other inconsistencies and unbalances.

Estimat Túischac'h,

Thank you for this terpelaziun, MC Schivă.

1.) I have participated in the Hopper discussions and indicated agreement with the Chancery, for the sake of consistency, as a Ziu member but not as the Minister of Immigration. As MinImm, I think it is important that Mexico actually be included as this was an unfortunate oversight. As MinImm, I am agnostic as to whether the country should be included in North America or Central America and would defer to the judgment of Mexican Talossans.

2.) I support the multi-party discussion ongoing in the Hopper around Catchment Area Reform and look forward to seeing (also hopefully multiparty) action on this matter during the term. This includes reform which addresses Vuode's underpopulation.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight