The Provincial Subcultures Ziua Auservada Bill

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, March 08, 2023, 05:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Originally posted on March 6th, 2023 but lost in the second data loss. Reposting on March 8th, 2023:

The Provincial Subcultures Ziua Auservada Bill

Whereas, there is a continuing interest in encouraging the development of provincial subcultures, and

Whereas, cultural development is one potential route to which we can revitalize provincial activity, and

Whereas, there is one shining example of the successful development of a provincial subculture in the Cjovani Benitians, and

Whereas, one way to encourage the replication of this laudable Talossan subculture effort is to memorialize and celebrate one of its first instances.

Therefore, be it resolved, that a new ziua auservada or Day of Observance is created by adding a new section to El Lexhatx Section F at 4.3.8 to read as follows:

Quote7 April. Provincial Subcultures Day. This holiday honors a trailblazing example of Talossan subcultural development, the Cjovani Benitians, and serves as a day for Talossans to consider the potential for future subcultures in their own provinces.

Subsequent sections are to renumbered as necessary.

Uréu q'estadra så:
Breneir Tzaracomprada (Seneschal)

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Üc R. Tärfă

I still believe that this should be a provincial day, or if national a general "provincial culture day". There's no day specific to a province as a national festivity, and this might start a race not to revitalise provincial subcultures but rather to have more national festivities than the other provinces.

The Ziu already recognized and celebrated the distinct Cjovani subculture of the B-province in the last term with a Sense of the Ziu you authored.
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Üc R. Tärfâ on March 08, 2023, 06:01:07 PMI still believe that this should be a provincial day, or if national a general "provincial culture day". There's no day specific to a province as a national festivity, and this might start a race not to revitalise provincial subcultures but rather to have more national festivities than the other provinces.

The Ziu already recognized and celebrated the distinct Cjovani subculture of the B-province in the last term with a Sense of the Ziu you authored.

Oh that is actually a good point. I have edited the name of the day of observance to reflect your concern but retained it as a national day as the point is to honor (at the national level and regularly not in one occasion) the work of the Cjovanis and encourage its propagation.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Üc R. Tärfă

Can you please not put this bill in this clark but wait a little longer for the next Clark? Title F and that part, as I said elsewhere, is a lot messy right now and I'd like to complete the review of that.
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Üc R. Tärfâ on March 27, 2023, 02:44:57 AMCan you please not put this bill in this clark but wait a little longer for the next Clark? Title F and that part, as I said elsewhere, is a lot messy right now and I'd like to complete the review of that.

That is understandable. This will be submitted on the May Clark.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Üc R. Tärfă

Can I also ask to omit the renumbering clause? Most of the maintenance bill is ready and full of sections numbers (it is already in the Hopper) and I'd prefer to reduce the sections numbers that needs to be renumbered in that bill as well  :D
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Üc R. Tärfă on April 26, 2023, 04:42:33 AMCan I also ask to omit the renumbering clause? Most of the maintenance bill is ready and full of sections numbers (it is already in the Hopper) and I'd prefer to reduce the sections numbers that needs to be renumbered in that bill as well  :D

@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB Mr. Secretary, would removal of the renumbered clause be considered a minor administrative correction?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on April 26, 2023, 11:09:52 AM
Quote from: Üc R. Tärfă on April 26, 2023, 04:42:33 AMCan I also ask to omit the renumbering clause? Most of the maintenance bill is ready and full of sections numbers (it is already in the Hopper) and I'd prefer to reduce the sections numbers that needs to be renumbered in that bill as well  :D

@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB Mr. Secretary, would removal of the renumbered clause be considered a minor administrative correction?

Based on the wording in the Clarked bill "Subsequent sections are to renumbered as necessary", I don't think it needs to be removed as the Scribe could simply choose to ignore that.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on April 26, 2023, 01:24:24 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on April 26, 2023, 11:09:52 AM

Based on the wording in the Clarked bill "Subsequent sections are to renumbered as necessary", I don't think it needs to be removed as the Scribe could simply choose to ignore that.

Wonderful. Thank you Txec.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight